American Pit Bull attacks American jdub in Oz

by Mattieu 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Yeah no probs Lillith, yeah a little bit taken back, I did show concern for this guy with a telephone call to him. Spoke to him on Monday morning and he was still a bit shaken up, dropped in to his house on the way home from work last night as well, he's all good! I didnt really want to post all that info on my original post as it could/will blow my identity! But what the heck... As for putting more thought into the original post, sorry if that came across as short n sweet n heartless, but Im at work and someone is as alllllllllllllllways walking past my desk (esp the semi jw that works here now.....) which also explains my low post count:-(

Though I can type to my hearts content now as Im the only bunny in the office! Now where is that glass of chards!

Cheers Lillith, Mattieu

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Your a sweety Mattieu, I knew you had a heart, and a big one for double checking just to make sure hes OK....

I am up late having a glass or two or maybe even three myself- rice season here at the farm, so they have the scareguns going non stop, at last count it was 15 bangs a minute and I can not find my ear plugs, damn it- but at least enough red for one more glass and great book to pass the time.

Cheers.

• blondie
    blondie

I don't think dogs should be allowed to roam free outdoors especially large dogs. I used to carry a baseball bat when I walked my dog after I found out how many people did let their dogs roam. One man was walking his dog (large but not pit bull) off leash but he did not have control over it. It ran to my dog and was going to take a chunk out of it and I brought the bat down on the bridge of the dog's nose and put myself between the two dogs ready to bring the bat down again. The guy was going to have me arrested but there were two many witnesses, other dog walkers who had similar problems. This was the 4th time this had happened and the dog was taken away.

So be careful and realize that danger can lurk around any corner.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

I heard about this attack..so very sad :( Dogs wandering scare me. I often get scared just walking around my neighbourhood in case dogs are prowling. I was looking out my window other day when a great dane wandered into a neighbours front yard. It spotted her cat lying under the tree and immediately went into attack pose. I thrashed on the window finally grabbing its attention and then started yelling at it and after barking at me, it ran off. Close call for the cat. But imagine if it had been a child, what a scary thought :(

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

This is the Arnold Swartzenigger of dogs.....people will tell you how "loving" they can be but in Australia we have had many Pit bull attacks and HUMAN deaths. I was walking my sweet dogs a year ago when a guy walking his Pitbull was dragged across the road on his stomach towards us as I ran away with my dogs, no control whatsoever {30 year old man!!} ...Pitbulls can be nice dogs?? Bull crap, they should be banned...get a friggin Labrador!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit