CHILDREN DECLARED WITCHES BY FUNDAMENTALIST PREACHERS

by villabolo 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• beksbks
    beksbks

My gosh I read this in the paper today. What the hell is wrong with people?? And why aren't we doing something about it?????? But we can tear apart Iraq......................shameful.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    And why aren't we doing something about it??????

Like what?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Seriously Doe, if we can go into any country at will with guns blazing for no good reason, surely we can do something about these poor backward nations.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Beksbks: "And why aren't we doing something about it?

John Doe: "Like what?"

Like send the Peace Corps into that country and give them a sound education and expose of those Fundamentalist money sucking psychopathic preachers who live off this situation.

villabolo

• Satanus
    Satanus

We could send dr phil and opra over there. A lot cheaper than marines.

S

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm not suggesting military, that seems to be counter productive more often than not.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Like send the Peace Corps into that country and give them a sound education and expose of those Fundamentalist money sucking psychopathic preachers who live off this situation.

Do you think that would work for Jehovah's Witnesses?

• John Doe
    John Doe

How many slaves were shipped here from Nigeria? I'm curious, how many people would trave not having been a decendant of a slave trade for living in that country.

• John Doe
    John Doe

When you've got people demonizing, abandoning, and abusing their own five year old children, I don't think there's much you can do to help them. The child can be taken out of that lifestyle and situation and helped, but not much can be done for adults raised in that culture. That's my opinion.

Notice the poor girl thought herself that she is a witch. That look of pain/fear on a child's face is something I don't think I'll ever forget.

• avishai
    avishai

Sanctions on any US based church that does this over there. Yank their tax free status. Shit would change in a hurry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit