The Silentlambs Exposed Blog Is Closing

by Bangalore 20 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Too bad Jehovah can't twitter or blog for himself. I guess he's not tech savvy.

• willyloman
    willyloman

Good point, Billy. One would think He'd have anticipated the digital/cyberspace revolution.

• Violia
    Violia

Are you saying the silentlambs.org site is being taken down? That Bill Bowen has gone over to the dark side? Tell me it is not so.

• stillin9
    stillin9

Vilolia,

no it's the silentlambs EXPOSED blog that is being taken down, not the silentlambs.org site.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh, isn't that so nice...

He should obey his cult-mother.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Is that blog run by ThirdWitness?

Bangalore

• chasson
    chasson

I love the second version of his explanation now on the site. I have saved the first version, and for example this part of his explanation has curiously disappeared:

" Finally, I know that the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses does not endorse private websites about the beliefs and practices of Jehovah’s Witnesses. I respect the Governing Body, as I believe that they are the ones to whom Jesus has entrusted the oversight of the Christian congregation."

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

Seems to me that the Borg has made him do this or face legal action mmm

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

chalk this up as another victory for Silent Lambs.

The real truth will always eventually shine through. The efforts of JW apologists will always fall short, and will eventually all be extinguished or at least run out of steam.

The control center of the cult does not want help defending itself in a public forum even though individuals are trained and taught to "be ready to make a defense" of the faith. This hypocritical policy only applies to isolated individual efforts that cannot really be exposed to public scrutiny. This is also why they cling to the archaic method of spreading the gospel - by walking to peoples home and talking to people one at a time.

The Oracle

• Mary
    Mary

I wasn't even aware that this persons' site even existed, but I read what he said and rolled my eyes.......

Then there is the question of association with persons who have left "the way of the truth" (2 Peter 2:2). In order to refute Silentlambs, I had to read what they had written. Yet, again, the Bible's advice is clear: "Everyone that pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God. ... If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, never receive him into your homes." (2 John 9, 10) We would not invite those traitors into our homes to expound their false teachings and slander our Christian companions, so why extend them a virtual "invitation"?

This is so typical of someone defending the Organization. They take a scripture completely out of context and try to apply it to anyone who question's the Society's track record of defending pedophiles. The scripture above in 2 John: 9,10 is talking about those who specifically do not believe "Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh" as verse 7 brings out.* How exactly can that be applied to exposing the fact that the WTB&TS paid millions of dollar in a settlement to those who were victims of their disgusting policies?

* verse 7: "For many deceivers have gone forth into the world, persons not confessing Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit