Birthday Greetings to Flying High Now & Mr. Flipper - Oct. 15th !

by flipper 46 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This is my cake. Thank you, sooo much. Biggest, bestest birthday cake I've had in my life.

• flipper
    flipper

FLYING HIGH NOW- I'm sorry to hear you were very sick. I hope you are doing better now. What a nice Birthday cake you had ! Looked really tasty ! I had a nice one with chocolate as well ( I'm a chocolate freak also ! ) LOL! I hope you had a great time on your Birthday also. Sounds like you might have a new man interested in you ? I hope it goes well for you. Good luck to you

• cantleave
    cantleave

October 15 is my son's birthday (he was 7) and our wedding anniversary (our 21st)!!!!

• flipper
    flipper

CANTLEAVE- How cool is that ? Oct. 15th is your son's birthday and your anniversary ? Mrs. Flipper and my anniversary is Oct. 13th- so we almost got the date the same also ! Cool

• cantleave
    cantleave

It confuses the hell out his school. On one hand telling them we don't celebrate birthday's and then him coming in with his presents on the 16th - lol.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My first husband's birthday was october 16th, 1958. My second husband and I married on October 16th. Thank God we are divorced.

Flipper, I am still weak from the virus I had, but I had to work all week anyway. Now Julian has it. 40 kids at his school have the flu. I didn't think mine was the flu. It seemed like it was a milder illness for me. But he looks pretty sick.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Sorry I am late for your Birthdays, Flipper and Heather, I have been sick too.

Birthday-belated.gif belated birthday image by jasonjayprinze

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Sorry I'm late to the party but Happy Birthday to you both!!

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Hey Dude! Happy Birthday my man!

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Happy Birthday Dude

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit