Does the Watchtower place itself above Jesus?

by sacolton 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sacolton
    sacolton

"The world is full of Bibles, which Book contains the commandments of God. Why, then, do the people not know which way to go? Because they do not also have the teaching or law of the mother, which is light. Jehovah God has provided his holy written Word for all mankind and it contains all the information that is needed for men in taking a course leading to life. But God has not arranged for that Word to speak independently or to shine forth life-giving truths by itself. His Word says: "Light is sown for the righteous." ( Ps. 97:11 ) It is through his organization that God provides this light that the proverb says is the teaching or law of the mother. If we are to walk in the light of truth we must recognize not only Jehovah God as our Father but his organization as our mother," (Watchtower, May 1, 1957, p. 274).

FATHER = Jehovah

MOTHER = Watchtower

SON = Jesus

Shouldn't this be considered blasphemy?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

sac

They don't place themselves above Jesus. They replace him altogether.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Jehovah = Father , WTBTS = Mother Mother and Father = Parents ! - - this shouts equality and infers that the org. is on a par with God himself. . . . . and Jesus? Well, he's put where he's always put, . . . Out of the way!

Like most children.....seen but not heard....... Only the org. is recognised source of authority..... and in this relationship it seems that Mother is wearing the trousers.

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

They put themselves above God and Christ.

I told my wife recently "When proceedure, protocol, and politics replace love, mercy, and justice then I am forced to examine why I am doing this. I always told myself if the organization put itself about Jah and JC, then I didnt want to be a part of it."

(Of course the organization has done this all along, i just finally figured it out and saw it clearly)

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

exactly DD, they make themself the mediator between e members and Jesus, but eliminate all of Jesus from the equation.

• snowbird
    snowbird

That is blasphemy, SAC.

Also, Franz's words that it was no time to be toying with Jesus of Nazareth's words that only the Father knew when the End would come.

In other words, "I know Jesus said that, but I'M saying this!"

Blasphemy!

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sacolton..

Your almost there..

Father = God..

God = WBT$..

Mother = WBT$..

The WBT$ has replaced Jesus..

The WBT$ is Father,Mother and Son..

The WBT$..

Is thier own Trinity..

...................OUTLAW

• bohm
    bohm

but, but i thought mom was supposed to only screw dad....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bohm..

The WBT$..

Is both Mother and Father..

Which gives the WBT$ the Unique Ability..

To go F*ck themselves!..

..........................OUTLAW

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

OMG to funny!!! (eek!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit