"The way of the truth is the best way of living. No better way can there be found."

by nicolaou 75 Replies latest jw experiences

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

I love this site,because their are a lot of honest people on here. DO JEHOVAH WITNESS HAVE THE TRUTH????????????????????????????............Answer.............NO................because new light does not replace old light,it adds to it,just as when a foundation is biult.First row of bricks are laid,then the next,and then the third and so on.You don't keep kocking down the rows beneath the highest one,because if you did,your building would never be built,right???????????????????????............So if Jehovah never changes,and his word is perfect,and his purpose for us never changes,and as IS 40:8 says...........The green grass has withered,and the blosom falls off,but as for the word of God,it will endure forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............Why then do all of the jw teachings constantly change?..........And more so since 1919,when the temple was cleansed,and Jesus supposedly gave all of his belongings to the slave..........does that mean for the last 90 years that Jesus gave the wrong truth to the slave??????????????.........Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????????.........Even Russel said new light does not replace old light.But today jws say that they do not follow Russel,but do they?.............Who pushed the 1914 date?Russel,and every jw teaching still is very tied into and rest on the building block of 1914...........remove 1914,and all of their teachings,and prophecies would have to be scrapped.But you see that they have changed all of their teachings,but they still hang on to 1914,because they can't get rid of it,and it's just like trying to pound a square peg into a round hole,it just doesn't fit right?1914 is a false date,and the GB knows this,so now that they have painted themselves into a corner,what new lies will they come up with,to try to BS their way out of it?Russel was into the occult,witch means hidden..........that is why Russel used the inside measurements of a pyramid in inches and feet to mean years of time to calculate the end times..............And the sun dial,and the masonic symbols,and copied the 7 times numbers from John A. Brown from 1800.Jehovah says do not touch the unclean thing......or if anyone brings another teaching to you,than the one that the scriptures teach,do not listen to them...So if Russel used occult numbers to come up with,or reinforce 1914s validation in time for us,then why would the GB still say in all of their literature,and their sermons that this is Gods date?I never saw 1914 written in the bible,did any of you guys or girls????????????......!.....Last but not least is this.Did you all know that the GB used Johannas Greber and his wife,both into the OCCULT big time,to edit the wbts bible for years?????????????Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm???And did you know that HQs GB finally admits this in the watchtower 20 years later??????????????Look for yourself into their bound volumns,to see this stuff for yourself.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I actually agree with those lyrics, but not in the way the Watchtower intends. I believe that living a life based in objective reality, which is the only real "truth" that can be verified, is the best way of living. The more decisions one makes based upon objective reality, the better the results those decisions will yield. The Witnesses don't know the meaning of the word. They define it as "whatever the organization says is true." It really makes you wonder how far the WTS could go in denying reality before the Rank-and-file would have to acknowledge them to be wrong. Could the Watchtower go so far as to say the sky is actually a particular shade of purple and still have the Witnesses agree?

Allowing beliefs that are not based upon evidence to determine your actions is sure to have negative consequences when they conflict with reality.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Bumped for Doubtfully Yours, Makemeanunbeliever and others who seem to have no problem with living and supporting a lie.

• blondie
  • DNCall
    DNCall

I missed this thread when it originally appeared. I left Jehovah's Witnesses after 56 years and I must say that my life has improved tremendously since leaving. The original lyrics were: "The way of the Truth is the best way of living, but no one can live it for you." I know because I wrote those lyrics along with the melody that goes with them.

Many here, like me, are out after being in. We are in a better position to inform those who are still in as to how much better life is since leaving. I realize that this is as hard to understand for those still in as it would have been for me when I wrote those words. But if you are still in, please know that a better life can be found. And it isn't found in just one place. It can be found in as many places as there are people on this amazing planet we all share.

• Phizzy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit