If The Society Could....What Else Would Be Considered "Improper" To Do?

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Regarding jewelry, I could see them trying to pretty much ban it or sell it and give it to the Society.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Jehovah's witnesses, an american taliban.. wow they are so similar

ok here is my list

Cars with heaters on the seats... They might lead you to sin.

Coca-Cola... in spanish means a very weird way to get the drugs inside your body.

Tests in schools.... it makes you think.

Studying the pyramid of Giza... you migh discover CTR measurements were wrong.

Cell phones in silent mode... they migh be take you to loose conduct if they vibrate in the wrong place..(or the right place)

The Bible... you migth leave the Cult if you read it

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Surf the internet. It is the single most dangerous activity for practicing JWs and the greatest threat to the control of the Society.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    If The Society Could....What Else Would Be Considered "Improper" To Do?

Pray. Prayers would be banned. Instead, publishers™ should fill out the appropriate form in triplicate and include the details of their prayer on the form. A donation should accompany the prayer request form. Whether or not the prayer is passed along to Jehovah depends on the amount of the donation. Since the society's time is valuable, most prayers will not be forwarded to Jehovah, but the donations will be accepted anyway.

No receipts will be issued for these "prayer donations".

After all, they are Jehovah's channel of communication, aren't they? I'm sure they would counsel a lot of people for not "praying" enough.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit