Should one boycott the undeserving rich?

by badboy 17 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

"Undeserving" means trying to manipulate the market in your favor, using force or fraud to do so. Pulling scams is an example. And so is bribing the government to make laws that disfavor any startup companies that could compete with you, so you can stay in the 1950s forever and hold society forever in the 1950s. Modern medicine, with all its laws and regulations that stem from the drug companies wanting to have a captive audience and no competition, is the prime example. Food, oil, and transportation are also regulated because people running the few big companies do not want to either get into the 21st century or have someone else do so.

However, if someone works very hard to pull us into the 21st century, and gets super rich doing so, why should we punish those people with boycotts? Nor should anyone that provides such a fine product that it is still 21st century compliant even though it was first introduced in the 1890s. If someone is able to create value, no matter how "undeserving" the crybaby companies and their Big Father government leaders make them look, we should still be able to choose to support them.

And, religion definitely fits the definition of undeserving rich--especially the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I was born into a "little money". Yes subjective I know, but the amount of anger I have recieved on this is incredible. I have a little, most have a little and some have more. Who cares?

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Go ahead and start the blog.

Hopefully , you get lucky and end up with millions of readers, which will generate a few major sponsors who will then want you to write a book on hating the rich. Then you will become one of those undeserving rich guys and we will all be able to see how you feel about it then.

Judge Dread

• badboy
    badboy

I do not hate the rich,some of which are humble people.

In some cases, I think the riches are undeserved.

• asilentone
    asilentone

badboy, what a fitting avatar for you! Anyway, if they have the big money legally, nothing we can do about it. End of story!

• yesidid
    yesidid

The sooner you accept that this world is not fair, and there is very little you can do about it,

the happier you will be.

y

• asilentone
    asilentone

badboy, you might need a girlfriend who has the money too, so you will have extra money.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

If you asked a person from a third world country, they would see us as the undeserving rich just because of where we were born.

Kinda relative really.

And I think the undeserving rich in our lands couldn't give a rat's arse what we think! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit