Ghost of Jim Morrison - Unexplained Photo

by cantleave 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Funny how if it were anybody else's grave, it would have immediately been interpreted as an image of the crucified Jesus on account of the outstretched arms.

So in the case of Jim Morrison fans, Morrison trumps Jesus. So maybe the Beatles weren't the only ones bigger than Jesus.

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Leolaia everyone knows Clapton is GOD. It's written in the London Tube.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Hey, Jim Morrison was always looking for the doors between worlds. Maybe he found one? (not really)

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Hey, Jim Morrison was always looking for the doors between worlds. Maybe he found one? (not really)

Or, maybe he was just looking for the door to the bathroom...

• LIftsong
    LIftsong

I grew up in a house where there was spirit activity on a regular basis. I remember the elders being called in on several occasions. I also used to see smoky Grey shapes in the doorway to my bedroom. I never mentioned this to anyone yet my sister who is 20 years older than me told me she had seen this herself years later when she used to have the room I slept in. My mother was also punched in her sleep and was left with bruises on her.. Then there was a water spirit that used to leave smoke smelling water all over the place. I have no doubt there are other realms out there, I don't really have much choice. There was always the evil fear factor attached to this subject so I have pushed the limits of this in my adult life and since leaving the organisation. I have dabbled as they say more as my way of confronting what I experienced as a child.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I posted this without any coments to see what the response was, I susppose I should give my opinion. We don't know who these researchers are, what tests they undertook or how they ruled anything out. I think it is an eerie photo but I am sure it is faked. The bringing of bad luck story reinforces my opinion. I hope the guy who took / fabricated it makes alot of money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit