Watchtower: You Made us Apostates!!

by kairos 15 Replies latest jw friends

• kairos
    kairos

Here's where mind control is used:

Jws are made to "want" to go along with the new teachings/doctrines/TV channel/GB worship,etc because if you don't, you too can be labeled an "APOSTATE".

How's that?

• kairos
    kairos

There is an older JW lady, 40 years a pioneer or some craziness, that was so eager about NuLite she would anticipate it before all the assemblies, conventions, new releases and even the latest WT mags.
    She was always looking. This is super crazy, because if you have the truth, why would you always want it to be revised?!?

"I hope there is new light". Translation: I hope we get to further our group apostasy.

WOW!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Is this really so surprising?

All authoritarian regimes - secular or religious - need an existential enemy.

If they can't find one, they make one.

They evolve that way naturally.

• kairos
    kairos

I have never seen more changes with the org in all the time I was member of 25 years. How can the current membership take it?

We've seen many new people signing up and posting here.
    The org is still asking for money, worldwide increase is almost zero, if not already in free fall.

I do expect a mass exodus.
    The timing is right and the full power if the internet is now available to all that want to research.

I'm glad I'm an apostate!!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

KAIROS:

Me too.

I agree that the many changes in such a short time SHOULD be disturbing to many in the JW religion. A lot of thinkers are heading for the door if they're not already out.

However, the changes have no effect on the few that I know. They aren't going anywhere no matter what happens, even if Jesus Christ should come smashing through the walls on a wrecking ball telling them to get out!

The religion is a sad joke at this point. They might as well start chanting!

• Acts5v29
    Acts5v29

13. "Woe to YOU, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because YOU shut up the kingdom of the heavens before men; for YOU yourselves do not go in, neither do YOU permit those on their way in to go in.

15. Woe to YOU, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because YOU traverse sea and dry land to make one proselyte, and when he becomes one YOU make him a subject for Ge-henĀ“na twice as much so as yourselves."

Matthew 23:13,, 15

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit