Watchtower: You Made us Apostates!!

by kairos 15 Replies latest jw friends

• kairos
    kairos

If you are willing to pay attention to the org's history and do any kind of unbiased personal research, it's impossible to miss TTATT.

Watchtower's publication archive provides all the information anyone would ever need.
    Where are all of the "half truths and outright lies" actually coming from? ( old light )

Why, oh why, back in 1989 when I first got hooked did I not do any research into the Watchtower corporation?

If you aren't sure what to do, ask yourself:
    Why would Jehovah give information to HIS chosen people that would need constant changes, refinements and radical modifications, if he only dispenses truth?

When we clearly see that the WTBTS has been making changes after failed prophecies for it's entire history, we'll then notice it's the Watchtower that made us apostates.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.....................Image result for Breaking News

.................................................................................................THE WBT$ Has It`s Own..

.The WBT$ Is Apostate To "IT`s OWN" Beliefs..................EVANGELICAL TV SHOW??!!

...Image result for JW.ORG Broadcasting...................Image result for Surprised businessman

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Its true kairos. I also take you thread tittle in this respect: they made us apostates when they taught us one thing, told us it was absolute truth and then changed it. We were then left with the terrible option: to either realize what we first believed was wrong and apostate or keep on believing what they now said was wrong and be apostate....

in the end, its their fault

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Reflectively most intelligent people with a bit of personal integrity should realize that the WTS is a pretentious commercialized fraud run by men running a religious publishing house.

I left it because i wasn't interested in being a supporting part of this indulgent and somewhat dangerous fraud by power seeking opportunistic men.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I've also pondered over that fact that if just THINKING or BELIEVING something different from what is taught as doctrine organizationally, then isn't the 1st GB Member who is "awakened" with some idea for "New Lite" having apostate thoughts? Aren't they guilty of believing something contrary to WT Doctrine? There must be some bad guys sitting in on those Wednesday meetings -- bad apostate thoughts are rampant among the GB!

Doc

• flipper
    flipper
    I'm with Outlaw on this. WT Society made themselves "apostates " - we are the good guys and gals exposing THEIR lawlessness and dishonesty. We've never really BEEN the apostates because we have never deviated from the REAL truth about the alleged "truth" . Whereas WT leaders HAVE deviated from any REAL truth. Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Didn't you know, Outlaw? It ain't "apostasy" when they do it!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

kairos - "Watchtower: You Made us Apostates!!"

It's a funny thing; authoritarian regimes need an existential enemy, so that statement is true on multiple levels.

If fact, when I'm in tinfoil-hat mode, I catch myself wondering if the "apostate" community exists at least partly as a result of the WTS' bumbling attempt at a "false flag" operation that went balls-up on them.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

flipper - "...WT leaders HAVE deviated from any REAL truth."

Guys like Morris and Lett wouldn't recognize "real truth" if it came up and bit them on the ass.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Sad thing on my part, I had everything the WT printed going back to the 1870, and read almost all of it. but like a good little sheeple, I accepted the light gets brighter story, HOOK LINE & SINKER!!!! I gave that whole collection away back in 1999, as I was packing up and moving away. I so wish i still had it all.

Looking back on just the things I remember I have to ask, WHY oh WHY did that not sound alarm bells!!!!!!!! I guess we got blinded by the light!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit