Proof the GB does not really believe the end is comming.....

by Albert Einstein 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Scully
    Scully

For me, it's proof enough that they continue building new Kingdom Halls™ and Assembly Halls™. Won't the old ones be adequate until after Armageddon™? They keep raking in the doh-re-mi and do absolutely ZERO to assist the congregations and congregation members that are helping them amass their pile of cash.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle
    "It will truly be chaos since the RBCs don't know how to install windows, but hundreds of dubs are only qualified to wash windows."
    By far the funniest thing I have heard this week.
  • daniel-p
    daniel-p

This was one of the things that initially got me thinking "independently." Through my undergraduate education, I came to realize just how complex today's society is, with all the components that make for a thriving community. The Society portrays the New System™ in vague, obscure terms, glossing over many important details.

Even a simple agrarian society depends on demand for goods and specialized trades. The economic and administrative institutions you would need for that simply don't exist in the Society's La-La Land.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Read Stephen Kings novel The Stand and you will see a scenario where a group of people are drawn to a city and get organized to make the city run. They even get rid of the corpses themselves. Of course, daniel-p is right when he says that the WBTS is not set up for that but I'm simply stating what is possible if the earths population were to suddenly decline by 99.99%.

villabolo

• Mincan
    Mincan

There could always be more than a or b.

• musky
    musky

"There could always be more than a or b."

Like,

C) Tell everyone that Jehovah will provide

D) Don't worry,when our minds are made perfect,we will see things much clearer and be able to do the seemingly complicated things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit