CO visit this week

by JerkhovahsWitless 15 Replies latest jw friends

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

yh c/o week is so false!!! everyone turns up at the meetings whom you've never seen before? then they vanish again when he has gone.

The answers are completely different, and everyone wants to do the school that week, plus its never a week where talks arent fulfilled!!!

C/o's can see through it all though :)

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

What does YH mean? i have seen it on a few threads and don't know what it means.

Yeah, it has always been the case that when the CO comes everyone seems to show up- those who never come to meetings come. Saturday and weekday service is packed. You would think the COs see thru it but not sure how much they care. Do they still do the "Continue in the Things Learned" udring the service meeting? EVERYONE used to try to answer then.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Yh means (yeah) sorry about that.

and yup its still the same...continue in the things learned. Elders all change when c/o visit too, they go all nasty, i recall an elder really going off the rails, i should have reported him for what he said to me but i didnt and when my hubby spoke to him about it he said "oh it was the c/o, its a very stressing time for elders, dont approach us the two weeks leading to the visit or the week of the visit"!!!!!!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL yeah, kinda like a coerall for everything- COs here...stressful time...

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    yh c/o week is so false!!! everyone turns up at the meetings whom you've never seen before?

Not to mention the people who turn in field service time only two months out of the year.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

meet your god, come all you kissasses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit