Learning the "Truth" Is not true is like...................

by foolsparadise 33 Replies latest jw friends

• jeckle
    jeckle

germanxjw yes. everyone who is in in my fam has bipolar or anxiety disorder etc. and they kept trying to tell me i was. dude its like waking up inthe twilight zone . it was so wierd they wanted me to say i was crazy and get a dr. to give me something or they would say i was depressed when i am perfectly happy as long as im not near them. i felt like i was walking on eggshells cuz of all their crazy mind games!

• breathing
    breathing

someone putting me at the top of a hill in a car, starting it, then saying there arent any brakes,

i was terrified, for ages, cos i just thought it was the end of my life, thought there was nothing to live for "where shall we go away to" id been taught, but i just couldnt carry on cos just plain didnt believe in there stuff anymore, so my heart had gone out of it,

Yeah i agree, the truman show that so hit the spot

Also a bit like waking up not knowing the hell where you are, and you cant speak the language, and theres no maps but you just know you a world away

happy days eh!! still its getting better, ive found the brakes now! x

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Apparently my sub consciense had been working on it some time.

But when my conscience mind cought up it pretty much hit me the way the first poster described.

A punch in the gut and then my kness buckled, I literally fell to the floor it hit me so hard.

• LV101
    LV101

is one of the top 3 happiest days of my life!!! TRUTH IS ALWAYS THE PATHWAY TO FREEDOM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit