The claws are out!

by wantstoleave 12 Replies latest jw friends

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

....actually no, they're not :)

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone on the board. I haven't been here that long but from the time I've spent here, I feel very comfortable. I've been on boards before (witness ones) where everyone is so opinionated, heartless and holier than thou....but this one is so different. I find everyone is balanced and respectful of others views. Whereas on witness ones I've belonged to in the past, it almost seems as if they are always striving to outdo or be better than the next witness. They find holes in each others opinions or thoughts. They belittle and put down and justify themselves with going 'by the bible'.

So again, thank you for making me feel welcome, and for helping me in my journey :)

• Nellie
    Nellie

Uh ohh, you asked for it now! Welcome (w/o claws)

• GapingMouth
    GapingMouth

I'll second wantstoleave's comment. I've also found the wealth of information, the emotional support and just friendly posts to be a great help and I know I'll be on these boards for a long time. Thanks to all.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

awwww...group hug

lisa

• chicken little
    chicken little

Welcome to the board...enjoy!

• LIftsong
    LIftsong

Welcome fella.

• I discovered
    I discovered

Wellcome Wantstoleave, so glad you feel comfortable enough to post here.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Ain't it great, being us?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I've been on boards before (witness ones) where everyone is so opinionated, heartless and holier than thou....but this one is so different.

Wow, someone missed all the opinionated threads and personal attacks here on JWN. WOW!

Just kidding. Forums are forums. We have our share, but most try to put it aside. So gay, liberal, atheistic ex-JW's can get along with straight, conservative, fundamentalist ex-JW's, and ex-JW's of all sorts inbetween and outside of that are welcome also. Heck, even the current JW's come here.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Liftsong, I'm not a fella...lol. I'm a girl!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit