Arses have no point - and they are not so well rounded either!

by AK - Jeff 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

My damned shadow hiding Jw stalker asshole is back. Pm'ing me with nasty accusations about how I 'left Jehovah'. This time she quoted this:

"It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age, if they fall away, to be brought back to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace."

Then followed up with insults applying it to me.

I have had quite enough of her. Stab and run tactics make me sick. If they want a fight, then damn it stand up and act like you have some damned guts.

What do these assholes want? You find out their religion is all lies and leave, officially DA, and they still come around to bother you. It would be one thing if they had any intelligence and could actually defend the 'Lie', but they don't even try. They know they can't defend the religion. There was a time when it was fun, especially if you came across one with the honesty to just lay it on the table for discussion. But most of these idiots couldn't debate with 4th graders to begin with. So they just punch and run.

Color me disgusted. If you think your right - then stand up and tell us where we are wrong asshole.

Sorry. It's been a rough week and I don't need anal retentive cowards bothering me.

Jeff [of the 'thank you for letting me rant' brotherhood]

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

"What do these assholes want?"

they want to enjoy their self appointment of being judge and jury over you. poor JC, i think he's getting a bit fed up of people sitting in his judgment seat.

ask her if she likes to take it up the arse. that might get rid of her.

• GapingMouth
    GapingMouth

AKJ that must be very annoying. They are full of hypocrisy. It annoys me too, and I don't know how I will handle it when it starts happening to me too, except perhaps having the odd rant on here like you did!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    they want to enjoy their self appointment of being judge and jury over you.

Well, kinda. This one is clearly self righteous, unkind, mean spirited and judgemental. Oh wait - I just described the Jehovah's Witness creed didn't I? She's a 'normal' Jw then.

You know, if any of it was done out of pure motive, that would be one thing. But I know a couple hundred Jw's locally, and not one among them ever bothered to stop and say 'Hey Jeff, you were a zealous Jw for almost 50 years, why you helped me become a better Jw by your example. Let's reason about this. No! Not once! But I join a discussion forum where I can heal from the spiritual abuse heaped upon my by the Watchtower, and here they come out of the woodwork to attack me and then run. Hell, that was the way we acted when we were 5. Ring the bell and go hide.

Jeff

• compound complex
    compound complex

I'm sorry, Jeff, for all your present difficulties.

What comes to mind is commentary in Gruss' The Four Presidents regarding the GB's behavior toward accused and accursed Bethelites, circa 1980. The attitude displayed and words used by diverse members of the GB were hardly those of any individual claiming to be one of Christ's brothers. The writer asked why didn't they pray for their alleged enemies - fellow JWs - rather than attack them. Perhaps those deemed apostate are not within the realm of those who would otherwise be accorded some degree of reasonable human kindness and respect.

All the best in spite of it all.

CoCo

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Sorry to hear your trouble, Jeff. She's doing what they accuse apostates of doing.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

You know, I loved this person. I guess I still love this person. I love people.

I suppose it is cowardly tactics that repel me so.

I once stated to my morning coffee drinking friends that I was unhappy that the city council, under direction of the mayor's office, had passed an ordinance that banned the riding of bicycles on the sidewalk downtown, but then never enforced the law. A few minutes after that our mayor walks into the coffee shop. I called her to our table and spoke my mind. Nothing changed. Bicyclist still ride down the street right past the signs that make it illegal. But I spoke my mind. I did it to her face, and respectfully.

If Jw's did this openly and with dialogue that was reasonable and went two ways, I would be fine with it. They don't. I know - they can't since they have no leg to stand upon- but it still frustrates me.

Well - I must go drink some roasted, ground and drowned arabica beans. That should perk my day. [Pun intended]

Love you guys.

Jeff

• wobble
    wobble

It really is a right royal pain with people like this, they do not have the ability to even read the scriptures and understand, even a died in the wool Dubbie who knows how to read the Bible knows that the verse this idiot quoted applies to those they call the annointed.

How can you and I in their view reject salvation? according to them we havn't got it ! not till another test at the end of the 1,000 year reign.

They make me so frustrated,so so self righteous, with NOTHING to back that up.

Piss off Ms. Dumbdub, go and annoy the public, leave our Jeff alone !

Love

Wobble

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

If you know who this person is, I would print out her PMs, send them via certified letter to her COBOE with a letter informing the COBOE she needs to cease and desist immediately or you will pursue legal action AND hold them accountable as well since you are informing them and asking them to provide her with the spiritual direction and guidance she so clearly (rolls eyes) needs and it will be a failure on their part to minister to the flock if they do not do so.

GG of the I'm so sick and tired of the ridiculousness class (which shall soon overlap into the really angry at the ridiculousness class - coming soon! and extending my generation til 2914.)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yep - see it now GG. Have considered it and rejected it for now.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit