Another WT lie from Ground Zero..

by Patriot 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

the rumor I heard was those in Bethel locked their doors and refused to help anyone. that makes more since, they may have thought Armageddon was arriving.

also at the local kh it was being said " oh well, they were going to die at Armageddon anyhow" or only jws were able to get out. stupid rumors

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Band:

It may be one loopy Witness exaggeration but it shows such a callous disregard for humankind so consistent with the religion.

I understand completely what you're saying.

• agonus
    agonus

I remember when the WT's "The Day The Twin Towers Collapsed" was the cover article for the Awake (I'm 99% sure it was the Awake, not the Watchtower, but feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken). I thought it was nice that the org seemed to be showing more sympathy for their fellow human beings by featuring a human interest article that touched everybody. Then, of course, I actually read the article, and the latter half was all experiences told from (of course) JWs' viewpoints, some of which featured sentiments like "I knew I'd be safe going to the headquarters of my mother's religion" or whatever such nonsense it was at the time.

There is quite literally no human event that can take place where the WT does not take some opportunity to pimp the organization and/or its theology. I've never seen them act, in events like this, out of just pure love, sympathy, and desire to help their fellow human beings without SOME form of self-referential preaching attached. I'm not sure they're capable of such an act.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit