Apostate minimum qualifications

by Mum 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Mum
    Mum

I was a baptized JW, so now I, to the best of my understanding, am regarded as an apostate by JW's in good standing.

My daughter was never baptized, but she so wants to be an apostate that I have taken pity on her and decided to find out if she qualifies anyway. She was brought up as a JW. After I left her dad, she mostly lived with him so that the indoctrination could continue.

She lost her religion anyway, so is there any hope for her to be considered an apostate. Could we as a group award her an Honorary Apostate certificate or something? Could we contact someone on the inside of the org and get her certified as an apostate?

YoYo, YK, Fredhall, NYT, Yadirf, and other JW's who might be reading this, do you have any suggestions?

Seize the day, and put the least possible trust in tomorrow. - Horace

I have learned to live each day as it comes and not to borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow. - Dorothy Dix

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

By the power invested in me by the State of Godlessness, I hereby confer on you the title of Apostate, with all privileges and benefits.

• Xena
    Xena

I second the motion (Apostate women are allowed to do that, you know...)

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Any opposed? Motion carried..........

• Mum
    Mum

Bless you all. I will e-mail this thread to her and give her the best late Christmas present ever!

I have learned to live each day as it comes and not to borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow. - Dorothy Dix

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Wait just a God-damn minute!!!

Er, never mind. I just always wanted to do that when they were passing motions.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Speak, my son..........heheeeeeeeeeeeeee
    thats one of the "benefits"

• Mum
    Mum

I will wait to e-mail this if others wish to contribute more or congratulate. My daughter has never posted to this forum, but she used to post on H2O as Paradiseplum.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Absolute minimum standard to be qualified as a certified apostate is:
    Must have read extensively,in Church History.
    At least ALL of the works of Russell. Full knowledge of Parallel dispensations,pyramids,and all date setting and doctrinal shifting
    under Russell.Must be able to demonstrate all these from first hand, original source material.
    Must be fully conversant with all Rutherford evils and have read "Finished Mystery" at least 4 times, Russells "will" documentation,and all Watchtower publications between years 1918-1938.
    Full documentation of birth of the GB in 1971,and 1975 prediction.
    Anyone who doesnt know all of that is no Dub apostate.

• Xena
    Xena

You mean I am NOT an apostate???? You know you work and work...you commit every sin known to man and it just isn't good enough....story of my life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit