TMS Schedule 2010

by BathroomServant1 20 Replies latest jw friends

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Where is it ............?

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

TOH, in order to see it you have to log in (and only some selected elders in the congregation have the access, usually the PO/coordinator and secretary)

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

A hint for those who can log in.

http://www.sendspace.com/

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

And Hikaru: yes, the year text is usually announced at the annual meeting but apparently no-one on this forum has heard anything from that meeting last weekend. At least I havent seen anything about it.

• BathroomServant1
    BathroomServant1

Hikaru, I am not a spy. I have loved ones who are still apart of the Org, so leaving isn't an easy option. From what I've read, many people on the boards still go to meetings or serve as elders or servants because their family is still "in" even though they aren't.

I should have clarified that you need to log in to see the Documents tab.

• yknot
    yknot

Would you consider sharing some of those documents with the forum.......

Sites like sendspace are easy, free and quick.

Does the doc file have the H1N1 letter or revised district convention guidelines (no one has posted the English versions)?

If you aren't comfortable you could filter the docs through other trusted posters.......

Thanks again! For passing on the info, considerations and giving a starting place in the PM!

• undercover
    undercover

The Reasoning Book? ahahaha

I hope someone gets assigned the section on the generation of 1914...

• crownboy
    crownboy

The last time I gave a talk was back in 2001. I don't miss giving those things one bit, but they're so recycled I bet I could walk in a hall right now, be given a topic and formulate a talk in less than 10 minutes. Why witnesses find the TMS of any use boggles my mind now.

Is the TMS the same setup as when I was there :Talk 1, bible highlights, Talk 2-4, or has there been a change in that area?

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Is the schedule that is on the 2009 CD the same one referred to here?

• carla
    carla

Lions, tigers and bears oh my! and spies in dubland! what shall befall the wt next?? whoever heard of an apostate at heart with the halls of a kh? outlandish! couldn't be!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit