TMS Schedule 2010

by BathroomServant1 20 Replies latest jw friends

• BathroomServant1
    BathroomServant1

News from the "inside" isn't too plentiful nowadays. The full TMS schedule has been posted as a PDF on the jw.org site. Last year, the number 2 assignment focused on Learn From the Great Teacher. This upcoming year it has changed to the Reasoning Book, with a focus on the "If someone says..." sections.

This seems like they are trying to prep the sisters (because they know brothers aren't as zealous in the field circus) with more "tactics" on overcoming objections. They are really hurting for numbers and it shows in their program for 2010. Well enjoy sleeping through those parts whomever is still in.

BS

• baltar447
    baltar447

Don't see any schedule for download on the site.

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Thanks for the update. Sound like more mind control at its finest. I thought the reasoning book was updated with a new book????? Any word on what the objections are "if someone says"?

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Where is it? I don't see the .pdf.

• BathroomServant1
    BathroomServant1

Sorry baltar, forgot to mention it's only available to those with log in information.

Some of the objections are " If Someone Says: 'Christians Are Supposed to Be Witnesses for Jesus, Not for Jehovah' (rs p. 208 3)"

"Is Jehovah in the “Old Testament” the Same as Jesus Christ in the “NewTestament”? (rs p.197 8–p.198 3)" Feel the lies!

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

Does it give the yearly text for 2010? That's usually released Annual assembly, right?

And if I may ask, where'd you get login information, praytell?

• BathroomServant1
    BathroomServant1

It doesn't have the year text. I believe that is usually released in a WT article. I have log in info because I order (or am supposed to) literature for my hall. I'm planning my fade soon enough, its just difficult with a wife and family that are still "in".

• Hikaru
    Hikaru

In other words you're a spy?

• yknot
    yknot

arrggg....

Why the freakin' Reasoning Book!!!!

I am sorry but come-on that thing is 20 YEARS OLD!!!!

On top of that haven't we already been 'Reasoning' heavy in the TMS/SM !!!!

The talk for Tuesdays is based on 165/166 !!!!

ARRGGG

For giving us the heads up......

Sending you a PM....too!

• dozy
    dozy

Thanks for the info - as you say, inside info is rarely coming through these days. There increasingly does seem to be a focus on the preaching work with the exclusion of everything else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit