• happytobefree
    happytobefree

Amen,

You go ahead and preach.

Happy to be Free (Me)

• STRUGGLE
    STRUGGLE

Hello RedhorseWoman and Thinker's Wife

Once again words at the right time. I agree that true love is indeed hard to find. I am getting ready to read that website. I will read it and reread it.

Hi Carmel

I agree that a person dignity is involve. I just decided, it was not for them to know. The right person knows, (Jehovah) and like RHW stated he knows my heart. Man does not have the ability to reads hearts.

Agaih I am totally at peace with myself.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Amen Brother Carmel,
    My husband was raised a Catholic and I have used that very analogy with him.
    TW

• rollercoaster
    rollercoaster

Struggle,
    After reading your many posts, and everyone elses, I have to tell you I am going through nearly the same thing. I refuse to talk to the elders anymore about it. I am engaged to a wonderful man. He is not in the truth. He wanted to study at one time, but when the elders decided he wanted to study only to marry me,no one would study with him.
    There is a question about my being free to remarry, although my "ex" admits to staying with a past wife on the weekends, while we were married. ( they didn't sleep toghether of course)Since there aren't any other witnesses of them sleeping together, although I have a tape recording of him admitting staying with her overnight on weekends, I am considered not free to remarry.
    I too want to please Jehovah. I also want to see the paradise earth. I want to have pure worship of Jehovah. I pray constantly to Jehovah.
    I hope you find your path. I hope you gain confidence in your decisions and stop seeking the approval of earthly, imperfect men.
    I am still working on all the above.

Rollercoaster...

• STRUGGLE
    STRUGGLE

Hello everyone. Seeing if Rollercoaster is still around. I just read your reply, was just checking on you. This has been a very trying nine months for me. Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone who help me, logical, thinker, thinker's wife, larc, mommy, redhorsewoman, so many.
    Hope everyone has been doing fine.
    Hugs

• rollercoaster
    rollercoaster

Struggle,
    Yes I'm still here. I don't post very much. I have been pretty busy with a lot of other things.
    I hope you are doing o.k.
    I have decided to do so much that I didn't allow myself to do before. With the help of a very loving husband, we have been preparing to celebrate the upcoming holidays.
    I don't worry about the elders or running into anybody that may want to shun me although I am not df'd, I have been shunned as if I am. But that's o.k. it only means that I don't have to worry about making small talk.
    Let me know how you are doing Struggle, and I will try to post more.
    RC

• Francois
    Francois

My policy when I was a dub was to put nothing in writing about myself, but put everything in writing when it was about an elder's behavior: "When I worked for brother x, he had an electrical meter he used at the apartments he cleaned. He'd cut the seal of the meter in the circuit, remove it, put his own meter in, clean the apartment using free (stolen) electricity, then replace the original when he was done, and replace the meter seal making it look as if it hadn't been tampered with. He also kept an eye out for Georgia Power trucks, too. Saw him do this four or five times a day every day for six months." That kinda thing. Not a word about me. Let 'em do their own research.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit