OUR BOREDOM MINISTRY issue #3: Join the great cloud of witnesses!

by processor 22 Replies latest jw friends

• processor
    processor

I finally translated another issue of OUR BOREDOM MINISTRY.

Cover

http://svhelden.kilu.de/pdf/obm_03_2008.pdf

All of my publications can be found here: http://svhelden.gmxhome.de/e

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Makes as much sense as anything else I've read in Watchtower publications.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Hilarious! Pissed myself laughing. You're a genius.

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

so funny....defecation less future?

• processor
    processor
    defecation less future?

Yes. Unfortunately I couldn't find it in the english Golden Age, but there is an article in the German version of it, in the February 1924 issue.

It is a "question from readers" asking whether there will still be defecation in paradise, or if the electric ring will stop it. The answer says that defecation is a side effect of sin and imperfection. In paradise, perfect bodies will be able to utilize perfect food perfectly, so there will be no excrements anymore.

• processor
    processor
    You could mention the wonderful hope of a defecation-less future as outlined in The Golden Age magazine.

I created a rough translation of the article from Das Goldene Zeitalter (German version of The Golden Age), February 1924 issue:

Should we expect that the in the Golden Age, the intake of food will continue in the present way and hence also feces are excreted? Or does the electric ring purify these embarrassing processes?

First, we want to prepend two additional questions to yours: Should we assume that the human couple emerged from the creator’s master hand – Adam and Eve – in their perfect condition and the superb environment were subjected to these sense-disturbing processes? Could man really be considered as a kinglike being as long as his metabolism functions that way? … The garden of delight that was specifically prepared for them by the creator provided only perfect food which divine love and wisdom had chosen for them – fruit and herb perfectly adjusted to their organism; the whole ingestion could be absorbed by the body to the very last atom, and there were no poisons or unusable substances to remove. But then the catastrophe came, the fall and the eviction from the wonderful garden into an inhospitable wilderness. … Despite the wonderful mechanism of adaption and the amazing efficiency regarding the chemical transformation of the food substances that was provided by the creator, the body laboratory was unable to utilize everything; hence there was waste matter that had to be excreted under all circumstances. ... From this viewpoint, these “processes” constitute a side effect of the death penalty imposed on Adam and his descendants that will likely disappear with its repeal in the Golden Age.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Quite enjoyable.

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

oh my goodness! i though you were taking the piss! what on earth was the electric ring????

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So poop is a God mistake?

• processor
    processor
    what on earth was the electric ring????

Did you never study the Photo-Drama of Creation?

There are scientists who claim that the Earth still has one ring about it, an electrical ring which, falling, will in a few years destroy fermentation, microbes and parasites, and greatly assist plant and animal life.

Jehovah's Witnesses then thought that this "electrical ring" would fall down to earth in Armageddon, killing germs and providing power and hence making eternal life possible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit