I went to my 1st JW 'gathering' in 3 years

by jambon1 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Hello!!!

It's a doomsday religion cult whatever. You expect them to talk about furry little kittens?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yup... all Fundamental Christian groups are constantly bemoaning one thing or another. They are all a bunch of Perpetual Pessimists.

If you ever want to get freaked out and start worrying about crap, just watch The 700 Club with Pat Robertson. Everything in their "news" program is gloom and doom. Based on what they are saying on The 700 Club, I'm amazed everyone on earth haven't already died of combination of AIDS and Bubonic Plague (but not before being raped by hordes of Atheists and Homosexuals).

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

off topic -- sorry

• shamus100
    shamus100

Negativity is one of the worst things that you can do for your mind. It clouds your outlook and makes all things that are real / possible unreal / impossible.

It takes a great deal of balls to say no more to the endless persecution complex types and social misfits. You have gone from social misfit to an active person in society. You should be very proud of yourself!

I thank you for your post. It makes me nauseous just thinking of listening to those idiots talk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit