Letter being read tonight?

by mjarka911 27 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

They're probably announcing a new color for the cover of the song book. And to shred the old ones....

Lets see, it is October 1, traditional time for the superstitious among JW's to think that Armageddon is coming....

• dissed
    dissed

Tonights letter:

To ALL Apostates,

Greetings from the GB of JW's!

Do you miss your friends and family? Wish you were back? Well, you don't have to wish no more.

This is to inform you of an offer of amnesty. We need you back.

If you will close all Web sites, that are defamning the WTS, promise not to say anything bad, and attend meetings, you will be reinstated to good standing in the congregation.

Think of the untold blessing you could receive.

For brothers, passing the mics and passing out literature. And for the sisters who come back, field sevice, and bathroom cleanning. Won't that make you happy?!

This is conditional.

You must also contribute money to the preaching work. To make that easier, we now take credit cards! Isn't that great?! Plus, with Kingdom financing, you can take a mortgage on your home and donate a huge amount of money at one time. Can you imagine any more joy?!

So, don't you think its time we forget our old differences and all smoke JG's great peace pipe, then come together in unity?

Still not convinced??

Okay, you want more, then we've listened to you.

New and improved meetings! They are shorter and there are less nights to attend. Plus with our new understanding of blood, alternative military service, and no end of days pressure, its easier than ever to stay a JW.

And if you act right now, we have a special bonus and incentive. We are offering you a 'free pass' good for one by-pass to your next JC meeting. That's right! We just want you to know how loving we really are.

Hurry our former apostate friends, this offer ends soon! Don't delay or you might be destroyed at Armegeddon!

Hopeully your brothers to be again,

The GB of JW's

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I listened in and the one I heard was all about the H1N1 virus and to the proper ways of coughing into your arm or clothing. They even gave permission to stay home if we are sick.

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

No more theocratic school night and the watchtower and talk will only be 30 min combined

• Farkel
    Farkel

If it's important, it will show up on this site before it does anywhere else.

If it's just another pile of WT bullshit, it will also show up on this site before it does anywhere else.

We are very easily amused here: we like important JW stuff and we like bullshit JW stuff!

Farkel

• stillin
    stillin

I was there. No letter

• JRK
    JRK

No big news . . . I heard it has something to do with swine flu. Like someone has to tell a JW to wash their hands frequently, and stay home with a fever. Sorry, I guess they do.

JK

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

"Tonight, we are pleased to announce a letter to be read in December, that will give the date of another letter to be read that will announce the next date for the letter at which point, we will have exciting news."

"Also, thanks to new light, and more bible study, the Governing Body must now outlaw Russian (Matryoshka) Dolls."

• dissed
    dissed

So, its a slow news night after all.

I think I will start a new thread.

"WT: No more need for JC mediator. Great Crowd can now pray through past WT Presidents!"

Russell, Rutherford, Knorr, Franz to be cannonized.

• blondie
    blondie

Could it be the letter (not from the WTS offically) about flu procedures in the congregation. Letters to the congregation aren't always announced exactly on the same night or week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit