What an we say?

by acolytes 18 Replies latest jw friends

• acolytes
    acolytes

Dear witness What can I say

To people who think their dreams are a real world .This one an illusion.

Acolytes.

• yknot
    yknot

Perhaps just that when they are 'ready' the door is always open.

• acolytes
    acolytes

But if they accept our invidation we cant " welcome them to their paradise-"

And they can loose everything--- friends ,family and worst they exchange Hope in a paradise for the possibility of nothingness.

Acolytes

• KDubbz
    KDubbz

Being in the organization is like a gamble. You just do whatever you can and hope that you did enough to be in the Paradise because nothing is guaranteed. One tiny little mistake, GAME OVER. Doesn't sound so joyful and relieving to me.

• acolytes
    acolytes

KUDBBX

And its a paradise without love.

Acolytes-

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

the paradise is a wonderful gift i wont be giving up my chance to be there serving Jah for all eternity :)) yay

• KDubbz
    KDubbz

Angel eyes, I don't want to sound like a prick but how do you know you will be in the paradise for sure? Nothing is guaranteed. You do things for Jah and hope you did just enough to get by. It is like you telling a little kid "if you do what I tell you, you will get a chocolate bar. If you don't, no chocolate bar for you."

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

So then AE, why not dump that org and give yourself to God?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Kdubbz I dont know for sure....but i know there will be a paradise, I wholeheartedly believe that we shall live on earth, not in heaven, and in a peacefull new world (paradise earth).

• acolytes
    acolytes

Angel Eyes

You are giving up that gift of paradise.

By being here you are as guilty and undeserving of "That paradise" as all the evil apostates on this board-

Acolytes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit