ODD HINGS ELDERS HAVE DONE

by badboy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

The usual power struggles, politics, divisions and enforcing ones own opinion on everything form dress standards to hair styles.

Though one elder, (from Oz) who with his wife and kids was featured in a w/t experience and then featured on one of the calendars a few years back (yes that meant looking at him for two months on the wall), was very vocal that he enjoyed oral sex! At one jdub gathering he mentioned to a few of the brothers around him that his wifey gives him hj's at work, driving in the car, anywhere!

A few sisters complained about him as their husbands were then asking for oral sex saying it was ok as bro _____ gets it and he is an elder! He was removed as an elder after a few months, not because he was gettin it, but because he was vocal in his support of it encouraging the practice in the congo!! It took 2 c/o's to delete him, though has still stayed in that congo as a larger than life figure....

Mattieu

PS - I saw him & his wifey at the last district convention I went to and still lol when I see him walking down the aisle smiling. (mental pictures)

• BorgHater
    BorgHater

I hate it when elders take it upon themselves to start making up rules. In one cong my mum was in years ago a CO told the sisters they shouldn't wear trousers at all, ever, even when not at meetings! What a twat! Apparently people complained and he did get reprimanded. I should think so too.

BorgHater x

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

My c/o told me not to play golf!! He classified it as a "dangerous sport!" I liked to play a round........

Mattieu

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

We had an elder that said some forms of kissing were fornication. This same elder wanted everybody to pronounce "Isaiah" the same way the brother reading it on the bible tapes pronounced it. That guy is from England/Scottland/Ireland(sorry, not sure) and not Midwest United States. He would even correct people while he was on the stage if they mispronounced it. He was such an a**hole.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

I could name too many that would make your hair fall out.......

• JWoods
    JWoods

We had a new guy appointed as congregation overseer who actually gave a prayer and thanked Jehovah for the special spirit upon the congregation since he had himself been appointed.

• badboy
    badboy

ANGEL EYES,SOUNDS AS IF YOU COULD WRITE A BOOK OR TWO ON THE SUBJECT.

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

WE had an elder in my old cong that would give sisters the 'up-n-down' ... check her out...LOOK! And he had a habit of greeting sisters by kissing them on the mouth!!!!!! So gross.

• badboy
    badboy

BTTTT

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

one cong used to allow inter congregational soccer match results to be read out in the announcements part of the service meetings, and the Golf venue used to be announced as well, a CO's wife used to get blind drunk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit