Watchtower magazines in Hitler's airplane!--by request!

by Atlantis 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Narkissos - I'll try to check a foreign issue.

• Farkel
    Farkel

old hippie,

:The airplane went, but The Man was never aboard when it went to and from the Norcic area.

I see. The WT article said that the literature went "on Hitler's own aircraft" so I can see your point. But since Germany was also Hitler's "own country" at the time then every airplane in Germany was essentially "Hitler's", too, military or otherwise. That means if WT literature flew around on ANY German airplane during WWII, the WT could make the same deceptive claim they did and sensationalizing something that wasn't that big of a deal.

After all, Lufthansa was "Hiter's own aircraft", too.

Farkel

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

We could have at least wrapped the magazines around a friggin bomb!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITLER!!!!! BOOOOOOOM!!!

• JWoods
    JWoods

What was the actual date of Hitler's birthday?

• JWoods
    JWoods

Exactly as I thought the first time - April 20. 1899.

It would be good to have ones facts in order before placing posts which will be made into ridicule.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Good thing wts has now invested in Rand stock so they can financially support the development of more military equipment. This will provide them with the necessary connnections to smuggle litteratrash into other countries.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Nothing wrong with military equipment per - se, R8... after all, did not our Lord Jesus Christ ask if anyone had a SWORD?

Guess it kind of depends on how you use it, and what for.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you all for your comments and I apologize for any confusion. Well, back to the scanner!

Cheers! Atlantis!

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

My final comment: I've checked with the tect which is as close to the original as you can come (this guy was one of the very heavy ones, he caused standing ovation when he appeared in his advanced years, in Northern Europe as close as you could come to as if The Judge went on the rostrum, he died in the early 1980s). The clue is the word "own" and it is in the plural. So it is Hitler's own airplanes, in the sense German airplanes, German military machines. Hence, not Hitler's personal machine, but the German ones. OK?

Peace and love, not War and Nazi

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

What language was the text you checked written in?

That was a great idea, to check a translation to resolve the ambiguity, and good to see that my instincts were correct in this instance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit