Wifes aunt

by darth frosty 13 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Agreed, it's FUBAR.

I get really mad about this type of thing, too. There you are, at the hospital helping someone, and some self-righteous prick treats you like a piece of crap when in actuality ,,, YOU ARE DOING THE 'CHRISTIAN' THING!!!!

tal

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

thanks for your response talesin.

sometimes i feel like the godfather when you think youre out they pull you back in (or try to.)

• nugget
    nugget

I would have said "so is attending the meeting more important than looking after brothers and sisters. I would have thought that what you learnt at the meeting would have rendered my attendance here unecessary since you would all be clamouring to take this lady to hospital. Obviously you learn to judge without knowledge but nothing else of any benefit it makes me wonder what benefit there can be to being a JW.

Dumb ass people hospitals, funerals, weddings anywhere is deemed appropriate to peddle their nonsense and berate the sheep.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Thx Nugget good points. I wish I were there but I was at work.

As I explained from the previous incident when I'm around they DON'T SAY SHIT?!?

I guess being over 6 feet and 300+ may have something to do with that.

I dont seek to challenge dubs and their beliefs, but if asked or pushed I will destroy them and their entire belief system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit