Wifes aunt

by darth frosty 13 Replies latest jw friends

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Just venting my wife aunt calls and ask her when she will start going back to the hall? My wife tries and gives her a fenceline answer and than the aunt starts talking about the news at the lates talk/WT study. She refused to tell my wife what was said in the meeting (turns out its the one where they tell dubs not to associate with family members who no longer go to the meetings.)

So my wife ask her if she (her aunt) will stop loving her if she doesn't o to the meeting?

The bytch refused to answer. Now mind you her aunt an old bitter bytch even without the dubs. Being one just enhances that quality. I have tried and tried to explain tomy wife the nature of the cult but she just cant get it no matter how much it slaps her in the face.

I realize to the ones still in you just can't reason with them. Even the ones who realize its some BS, still cling to the turd that is JW's.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Sounds like aunty Bytch is all bark and no bite. Otherwise she would have presented it as an ultimatum. As long as her neice dances around the point I'd bet auntie won't push.

Just my opinion, but as with all my opinions, dead on.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I have a friend, his wife's aunt is super hot !!

Sexy long black hair, butt like Jessica Biel and what a mouth !!
    Too bad you didn't get one of those aunts !!

• undercover
    undercover
    Now mind you her aunt an old bitter bytch even without the dubs. Being one just enhances that quality.

Maybe if you're lucky, Auntie will shun you and your wife.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Well...one thing I've learned is that dubs are like bullies,they pick on those who don't or can't fight back. When they see me there all smiles and sunshine, seetfull bastids. I think I'm trning into gary buss in my old age.

I do find it funny how dubs dont say anything to me. I saw an elder from my old hall last week, we spoke for 5 minutes and exchanged number he said nothin about coming back or the faux what hall are you at now. Buncha cowards the lot of them.

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

I'm sorry. It stinks. It really does.

There's so much we have to deal with and wade through...you know each of isn't a coward! We've proven that! That old saying, "there is nothing to fear but fear itself" really takes on meaning when we realize that is all the Society uses. We can find the courage to overcome it. I will give God the credit for pulling us out. I had the courage, but I couldn't do it on my own. My husband kept me grounded and was a voice of reason, and God kept my mind together and didn't let a nervous breakdown take over!

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

darth frosty, you are your wife's voice of reason. Keep your strength up and hopefully soon your wife will wake up to what it is all pointing to.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Reason doesn't go very far ;-)

Just wanted to add during our discussion when my wife was recounting the convo with her aunt, after she told me he aunts reaction to the question would the aunt stop loving her...I said Yo see thats what serving a worthless god wll do for you (for those who dont know I classify myself as a spiritual atheist.

My wife came back with the classic argument people who have to believe ingod throw in your face...If there is no god than how did all of this come about?

My response her was the truest opinion I ever gave. I said in truth I cannot explain how all of this came about nor do I care to. Thats the crutch that all religions cling t, to keep the members undercontrol. They spend so much time enraptuing people minds on what happened millienia ago or whats going to happen after we're gone that they neglect to tell people how to live and enjoy the life we have now.

• carla
    carla

jw's cannot fathom a question that cannot be answered in a few short words set out by the fds. Neat & clean, black & white, no need to think for yourself about anything. I always answer with "I'd rather have questions I can't answer than answers I can't question".

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Guess who I'm back to rant about?

Figured I'd bump this post since it gives back ground on the subject matter.

Well my wife spent all day with her aunt who had to have surgery. None of the loving friends could take her so she ask my wife. JW's R friggin idiots.

Anyway the crux of my rant is the 2 dubs whodid show up. There was 1 sister who came who my wife knew and of course she badgers my wife about what hall she goes to and than the importance of going back to the hall once she finds out my wife doesn't go. Turns out this sister has kids my wifes age who are DF'd who she doesn't associates with?!? but she misses them cause they were so close...THAN WHY IS YO DUMB ASS LETTING A CULT COME BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR KIDS?!?

Than some ass-hat elder comes from the aunts hall...more background needed, the aunt is one of those people who have worn out her welcome in every congo in the area so she doesn't go to an english congo she goes to a japanese congo?!?

So this Ass-hat decides to get some time in pressuring my wife on the need to come back to the meetings and how she could share what she's learning with me?!?

My wife explains to him that I was an MS and bethelite and very knowledgable bout the truth. This goon-turd comes back with some bullshit about how some can let pride go to their head and how we need to be carefull about not letting ourselves get puffed up?!?

Now this bastid dont know me from adam, but he has already judged me as being puffed up with pride?!? I thought it wasn't their place to judge others!

Fukcing R tards! I'm really a verry chill person like my name says but this pissed me off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit