This Fading Stuff is Tough!!

by lepermessiah 11 Replies latest jw friends

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

You know what makes me mad here? That a guy like you that makes one meeting a week and no FS and you STILL get privileges. I worked my ass off for this #*@($! publishing company and I couldn't even friggin' comment! The double standard is unbelievable.

LOL -That is so funny and true.

I dont know about your area, but where I live, if you have a schlong and show up to the meeting regularly, you are subject to be used a lot.

The area is so low on "capable" men that they are desperate to fill the rosters for what needs to be done every meeting. You dont even need a schlong, as I have now seen women used in roles to do literature, accounts, etc. Years ago, that was unheard of in our area.

If you get your 10 hours a month in service - BINGO - you are on the servant body!!!

I used to crack up when people would tell me how they really poured over the scriptural qualifications for appointing men in the congregation.

It usually went like this - look at all of the non-appointed men. Automatically eliminate anyone with less than 10 hours a month in service. Look at who is left.

• undercover
    undercover
    You know what makes me mad here? That a guy like you that makes one meeting a week and no FS and you STILL get privileges.
    I dont know about your area, but where I live, if you have a schlong and show up to the meeting regularly, you are subject to be used a lot.

And that explains how pedophiles, con artists and other assorted criminal types find it so easy to infiltrate a congregation. Just show up at meetings, turn in 10+ hours a month in field service and you too can be promoted to sheparding the flock and having sheeple come to you for advice and help whereupon you can then flimflam them out of money and possessions. You can abuse children with impunity. And all the while, you're being held up to the congregation as a spiritual man and a good example to the youth of the congregation.

Truly, you can see Jah's spirit upon this group of people...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit