Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 09-27-09 WT (BOLDNESS)

by blondie 13 Replies latest jw friends

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Thank you Blondie, we all appreciate how much effort it takes to you to do this comment, steadily week after week. My most sincere wishes are that you overcome this trial and find strength thanks to your christian faith.

• SallySue
    SallySue

Thank you Blondie for all you hard work. I send well wishes to you and hope your new meds do the trick.

Your comments are always right on the money.

• bobld
    bobld

Thanks,Blondie and I hope you get well soon.

Para 1 Good news: no suffering,no pain,no sorrow. Para 2 I came to put,not peace,but a sword.I came to cause division.So which is it,come on make up your mind.

Bob

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

x trevor scot.

the Wt forget many thing shides the writings that not to be suitable.....they say that those that are dead before Jesus not to go sky...

Hebrews 11:13..These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

Hebrews 11:16
    But they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly - This is a full convincing proof that the patriarchs had a revelation and a promise of eternal glory in heaven. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: seeing he hath prepared for them a city - Worthy of God to give.

Of the faith of Enoch, v. 5. He is the second of those elders that through faith have a good report. Observe,

1. What is here reported of him. In this place (and in Gen. 5:22, etc.) we read, (1.) That he walked with God, that is, that he was really, eminently, actively, progressively, and perseveringly religious in his conformity to God, communion with God, and complacency in God. (2.) That he was translated, that he should not see death, nor any part of him be found upon earth; for God took him, soul and body, into heaven, as he will do those of the saints who shall be found alive at his second coming. (3.) That before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. He had the evidence of it in his own conscience, and the Spirit of God witnessed with his spirit. Those who by faith walk with God in a sinful world are pleasing to him, and he will give them marks of his favour, and put honour upon them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit