An open letter to Waiting, and those she misled.

by RedhorseWoman 17 Replies latest jw friends

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Now, I'm sure all of you have seen waiting's statements on multiple threads that I started the introduction thread in the Sex Forum, with the implication that I am constantly thinking about sex and sexual innuendoes (well, this second one may be true, but I almost never think about sex...just ask my husband).

Rather than reply to each of her misleading statements, I decided that it would be best to address the issue in one post, one open letter (besides, my cut and paste finger is otherwise occupied at the moment and unavailable for the repetitious task).

Let me say this.....if reincarnation is true, then Waiting was the evil stepsister to my Cinderella (sigh). I am such a wonderful, patient person, and Waiting.....well, Waiting.....she....(sniff)....makes fun of me.....(of course she's really good at it, but that is NOT the point).

I am stating here, once and for all, unequivocally, that I am not the perpetrator of the introduction thread in the sex forum. Waiting did it. It was all her, only her. I had nothing to do with it.

There....it's said.

• Kristen
    Kristen

Thank you so much for clarifying that. And I could have sworn I saw a glass slipper laying around here somewhere.

Now why was it again that you started that thread in the sex forum RedhorseWoman?

DFC*

*Ducks For Cover

• nelly136
    nelly136

well if you take your cut n paste finger outta ya nose its much easier to use :-) (you did mean your nose?)
    as if anyone would ever think you were pre-occupied with that sex thing, personally I wouldnt be able to tell being so innocent and pure of course but I'm sure theres a one eyed rhode islander red around somewhere I can double check with :-)
    nelly

oooh waiting you been casting nasturtians at poor ol red here?

• waiting
    waiting

To RedHorseWoman:

Oh poo. I've made your reputation a lot more interesting than when you began here. I would think a sincere thank you would be forthcoming from you - but Nooooooo!

I have the very highest opinion of scandal. It is founded on the most sacred of things - that is, Truth, and it is built up by the most beautiful of things - that is, Imagination. William Mallock

If you'd unbutton your collar sometimes and get off that damned mounting block, you'd see that I've made you a much more "inuendo" kinda woman - and you didn't have to get into Carmel's cave either. The favors I do for you, woman.

Show me a critic without prejudices and I'll show you an arrested cretin. George Nathan

Now hush.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 26 December 2000 22:35:59

• thinker
    thinker

You guys really do crack me up. And here little old me, thought this was a serious thread, and innocently clicked on it. Poor little old misled me.
    TW

• waiting
    waiting

Hey TW,

Methinks you might be another Red-in-waiting. Is that woman misleading the young? She goes to so many other forums - they all know her and her inuendo ways.

I was just forwarning people. The thanks I get for all my hard work.

Nellie is already a convert of hers. Kristen seems to have escaped so far. Seven has her collar up there just like Red's. They think alike (except for Red's come-on to carmel. I think alike on that one)

waiting

• Kristen
    Kristen

I'm not sure which side of the net I want to play on.

• waiting
    waiting

Well, sweetie,

You can play on any side you want. Ain't freedom a grand thing!
    Sooo, you're a net sitter now? Well, probably softer than the fence I sat on for so long.

Depends on whether you like cheap sex talk. That would be Red's side.

waiting - on my side all alone now.

• Kristen
    Kristen

That's just like me Waiting, wanting to be on everyone's side. BTW, Season's greetings.

Net sitter

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Kristen....you need a side? Well, then, my dear, do come in...or, over...or whatever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit