about New DVD

by possible-san 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• possible-san
  • wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

I watched it but I have to be honest, I wasn't very impressed.

• possible-san
    possible-san

Hi, wantstoleave.

Did you watch by YouTube?
    Or did you watch by DVD?

I watched that DVD.
    You may change the impression over it then.

I was not impressed when I watched it by YouTube.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

I watched the dvd...but had distractions all around me (children...lol)....so maybe I should re-watch it sometime...

• possible-san
    possible-san

I was impressed watching the screen (menu) of the beginning of "Extra Features."
    That is, I thought that that design is great.

Probably, I am looking from the viewpoint which makes that DVD.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I bet the Washtowel Slaveholdery is going to b**** about copyright issues because these videos reveal how poorly integrated the witlesses' thinking really is. And then it will be more difficult to recruit members.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think the video is a shot in the foot for the WT.

They need to keep Jehovah more smaller and not b showing pictures of the vast universe, for it doesn't quite match up with petty god of dress codes and dietary restrictions and a benevolent creator of the entire cosmos at the same time.

Some JWs are gonna start wondering,WTF? Why would such a supreme being have all these petty rules,, when if he know everything he's go a lot on his plate mentally to give a fuck about me and what I wear and eat,, or who I screw.Another words If he reads all minds and the universe is so vast why would he give a shit what you do because is attention is so divided up as to make everything that is big to us, very infinitesimally small to him and his attention.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think a creator who is conscious of every perception and goings on in the universe that his mind must be filled with white noise where nothing stands out and is completely unmoved by anything because of the immense totality of it all.

• darkl1ght3r
    darkl1ght3r

Well said frankie. That was one of the things that I couldn't get off my mind when I was a believer. How the mind (supposedly) behind the laws of physics, chemistry, mathematics, and everthing from beautiful nebulas down to the quantum level intricacies of matter and reality, ALSO thinks that the fat of lambs smells sweet and gets pissed when people masturbate. It just makes no sense.

I REALLY want to see the video just to see how poorly reasoned/researched it is.

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

I shut it off when they said the world mostly uses nuclear power for destructive uses. (then shows a giant mushroom cloud) They Lie. The world mostly uses nuclear power for constructive uses like pwering our house's, hospitals, and schools.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit