Stretching Pierced Ear Holes

by White Dove 15 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

I saw three of my friends with extra thick earrings, like the spiral kind that get bigger as they go around, and have since wanted to do my own. I got 10G tiny but thicker hoops and have just shoved them through enough to put the little doughnut shaped back on. Ouch. Who has stretched their pierced lobes?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Girl... you are nutz! Oooowwww!!!

I have no idea how you can do that and not faint...

*cringes*

J

• White Dove
    White Dove

I've pierced a couple of the other holes myself and also my nose a few years ago. Bite on a bullet and just do it. If it's a piercing you're doing, ice works well to numb it. I'm not that tough. I've since had my nose redone, my tongue done twice because of displacement the first time, and my bellybutton done twice because of difficulty of healing. My ears, I've lost count. Also have 2 tattoos.

• Gregor
    Gregor

You sound like another Richie Rich!

I plan on doing my lobes so that I can carry a can of beer in each one. Can't decide what to do with my nipples. Considering a big arrow tattoo on my stomach pointing down.

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

I've never had anything pierced. I've thought about it, but it just makes me uneasy, which is irronic considering I've had three tattoos done (am actually scheduled for my fourth this afternoon). I won't get a piercing because "it might hurt" but I sat for close to three hours getting my arm beaten with a needle (the first one) and for close to two on the second.

• littlebird
    littlebird

My Son started piercing himself after he left the jw's. 4 on his lip, 3 in his nose and his ears are HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGe. I think a 1.5. Its hard to look at. I love him and wish he wouldn't do this to himself. I quit saying anything about it. It seems like everytime his dad mentions it, the boy runs out and puts in another one.

• parakeet
    parakeet

jeannie: I have no idea how you can do that and not faint...

When I had my ears pierced, I very nearly did faint from the pain. I could also feel and hear the cartilage crunch as the needle went through. One of the bravest things I ever did in my life was to let them do the other ear.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

OOWWWWEEE!!! I don't even like reading about this...

• John Doe
    John Doe

Ya know, pincussions are not expensive. . .

• choosing life
    choosing life

I saw a young man with large rings stretching the holes in his earlobes to about an inch around. It reminded me of the tribes that put things in their lower lip to enlarge it. Looked kinda weird.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit