1980's

by asilentone 11 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

Do you think people are smarter today than people living in the 1980's? Sometimes I wish there was internet back in the 80's. If there was no internet today, I would probably be attending the Kingdom Hall again regularly, probably reaching out to be MS again then eventually become an Elder sometime down the road. I was MS for 3 years in the 1980's. My goal was to be an elder back then, but for some reason, I decided to slow down. Oh my god, I was so naive! Are we grateful that we have JWN here?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Smarter? No way. But do they dress better? Hell yes.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Sounds like you want to go back to the 80's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw5s3CB_1pE

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I mean, no way people to day are smarter, but pepole today do dress better.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I don't find butt cracks attractive in public. They are everywhere with the skin tight barely there pants girls wear and the saggy pants with waist down to the crotch that guys wear. It's awful! No one's clothing fits right and attractive.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

It's better than gem-studded sweaters.

• White Dove
    White Dove

What's better about showing one's butt, bare obese muffin top, and underwear in public?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I don't think anyone is smarter than they would have been in the 80's. Being well informed depends on the quality and ease of information that can be obtained, though most times it is still hard to obtain real quality info. All needed info about the untruthfullness of the bOrg was out there in the 80's but was just a little bit harder to compile.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

What's better about showing one's butt, bare obese muffin top, and underwear in public?

...you have a point.

• asilentone
    asilentone

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit