by Elsewhere 19 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

DumbAss!..

You had me worried..LOL!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

All the more reason to rely on meself.

So I wash my hands more regularly, wipe down my phone and keyboard at home and work with alcohol and take my chances. If I'm wrong and I die from the dreaded swine flu -- oh well. At least it will solve several problems.

• compound complex
    compound complex

I was ill when I received a flu/pneumonia shot 10 years ago. The doctor said it didn't matter that I had a fever.

I was ill for an entire month afterward with an ongoing temp around 100 -101 degrees.

He said it didn't matter ...

CoCo

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

The years I have got a flu shot I've found were the years I got the flu. When I don't get a flu shot are the years I don't get sick.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Forgot the shots. Use colloidal silver!

HappyDad

• blondie
    blondie

Well, if anyone thinks they got the flu from the shot, not possible. Made from KILLED virus. Just a coincidence.

We just got our regular flu shots; unfortunately, both of us are in the risk group. We are on the front of the list for the other one.

http://www.cdc.gov/FLU/protect/keyfacts.htm

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

the new search engine works

Anway...I already knew there was no way in hell I was getting the this new flu shot, nor have I EVER gotten a flu shot. My husband used to always get the flu shot until I noticed he got the flu every time he got the flu shot. The doctor insisted it was he already was sick, or it was a different strain of the flu. When I talked my husband into not getting the flu shot, he hasn't had the flu since.

Coincidence?..I don't know.

I also wonder how many people have gotten sick with the H1N1 flu that did get the shot? and how many of those have died?

Those of you that got the shot, did you encourage everyone in your family to get the shot, including your children?

And those that didn't get the shot for themselves, did you get your children the flu shot?

lisa

• milola
    milola
    Forgot the shots. Use colloidal silver!

That turns you blue

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

I just bite my nails and never wash my hands. I'm immune to everything (ok, only the 1st part is true)

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I've never had a flu shot in my life. I'm 57. I've had the flu twice in my life...both times over it in less than 3 days. Friends at work got flu shots...they all got the flu.

Not gonna get one. I have a great immune system. I trust that more than a flu shot....especially the h1n1...which hasn't been tested?

Yeah... I'm sticking with what has worked for me.

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit