ENGLISH GRAMMAR AND SPELLING

by badboy 32 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

WAS GOD'S PUNISHMENT ON THE PEOPLE OF NOAH'S TIME BECAUSE NOAH HAD BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR?

• snowbird
    snowbird

WAS NOAH A WHITE MAN WITH RED HAIR AND BLUE EYES?

LOL.

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Did Noah have a Dictionary on the Ark?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Outlaw,

: If your not sure how a word is spelled,you can look it up..

You have to know how to spell it before you can find it in the dictionary, and if you already know how to spell it, you don't need to look it up!

Farkel

• undercover
    undercover

Did Noah have a Dictionary on the Ark?

Noah's dicksinairy caused Ham some trouble after the flood....

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Noah had trouble spelling his great-great-great grandfather's name Mahalalel, who taught him the secret art of boatmaking; was it Malehalal, Malehalel, Melahulel, or Mahalalel?

• Inkie
    Inkie

Outlaw:

In your sentence: "If your not sure . . . ," the "your" should be "you're" (with an apostrophe between the u and the r) because you are saying: "If you are not sure . . . ." Just an FYI!

--Inkie

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    You have to know how to spell it before you can find it in the dictionary, and if you already know how to spell it, you don't need to look it up!
    Farkel

LOL@ Farkel!!

Outlaw:
    In your sentence: "If your not sure . . . ," the "your" should be "you're" (with an apostrophe between the u and the r) because you are saying: "If you are not sure . . . ." Just an FYI!
    --Inkie

Inkie..

I was out of apostrophes..

I`m going to the General Store in an hour..

I can get some there..

...................OUTLAW

• Inkie
    Inkie

Outlaw, "you're" too funny. I can hear "your" squeaking laughter! --Inkie P.S. Don't going paying any more than a dime for them (apostrophes).

• badboy
    badboy

Farkel does have a point,you have to have some idea of how to spell a word to find it in the dictionary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit