Did a cat commit sin so that all the pussies die? Dog sin? Hippo sin? Elephant sin?

by jambon1 14 Replies latest jw friends

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Well if you ask Adam...he'd say "Its that WOMAN you gave me!" Blame the female cuz the dawg up and died.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

According to the Bible, humans and animals were NOT created to live forever. The only reason humans do not live forever is because the god of the bible is afraid of humans and prevented us from eating from the Tree of Life, thereby preventing us from living forever.

Gen. 3:22 - 24

And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever." 23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side [e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Bottom line: The god of the bible is TERRIFIED of humans and responded by ensuring all humans will die.

On a side note... "the man has now become like one of us". Who is the "us" mentioned here?

• JWoods
    JWoods
    On a side note... "the man has now become like one of us". Who is the "us" mentioned here?

These were some Enterprise security red-shirts who screwed the pooch on the prime directive joking around with the naked Eve.

• cawshun
    cawshun

God only created life so he could take life? Serve Jehovah all the days of your life... wow, he sounds a bit like a dictator. Don't say he gave us free will because, we have free will as long as we do what he tells us to do.

The animals, I asked the question in another thread about birth, why do animals suffer giving birth? what apple did they eat and off what tree? One lady said her cat gives birth and the little kittens just slide out with no pain.... not true with my cat, she was distressed, scard, panting, couldn't get comfortable. I saw horses in a lot of distress giving birth, I could see the pain in their eye.

Another question, if animals were to eat other animals for the ecological balance.... what purpose will they serve in the so called " paradise earth"? Are they going to be there just for our pleasure? Will they be clean or will they stink like a dog after its been caught in the rain or after rolling on a dead animal?

If animals are not suppose to have everlasting life, are they just suppose to be our pets in paradise? If thats the case, wouldn't we feel sad when one dies? We are not suppose to feel sadness in paradise.

When it gets down to picking the bible apart, there's a lot that just doesn't sound right.

• cheerios
    cheerios

These were some Enterprise security red-shirts who screwed the pooch on the prime directive joking around with the naked Eve.

this is why the red-shirts almost always die first ... THEY committed the original sin ... can't really blame them tho ... eve was hot ... allegedly ... or maybe their shore leave was long overdue ...

but that reminds me of a scripture from the book of Chekov, Chapter 1 verse 23: "If thou holiest Captain Kirk, Doctor McCoy, Mr. Spock and Ensign Liebowitz beameth down to thy planet, whofor shall not returneth? Thy unlean dog that weareth the scarlet colored shirt! Nay! Therefore ist the weeping and gnashing of his teeth! Amen!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit