Now you can post your comments on the Watchtower.org website!

by Elsewhere 39 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I did my part.

• boyzone
    boyzone

I want to add an entry but the link "sign in the write an entry" doesn't work. Anyone know how to make it live?

• John Doe
    John Doe

You all are assuming that everyone will use this toolbar. That's a big assumption, and I don't think it will pan out. I know I won't install any such thing.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

You all are assuming that everyone will use this toolbar. That's a big assumption, and I don't think it will pan out. I know I won't install any such thing.

But what about those who, unlike you, will install it? No one is assuming that 'everyone' will install the toolbar. Assuming that we're assuming that is an assumption, and a big one.

Thanks!

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

A lot of JWs of my generation (boomers) are pretty computer illiterate. Not to mention, the borg has scared them spitless of the internet. Those that do buck that system are normally younger. So there are a lot of JWs that won't see this. However that same thing isn't always true of the rest of the universe. So maybe this will be helpful for others who are just searching their browser and come across it.

The kicker is how long until big brother in NY sees it. They aren't worried about being internet savvy, as long as it benefits them. When they see they're losing their control they'll probably yank it.

Until then, have fun!

Ada

• darkl1ght3r
    darkl1ght3r

This is awesome! I will definately be posting some comments. Although... I really do fear that the nuts and whackjobs driven by pure hatred are going to drown out the voices of reason and sanity that simply post smart rebuttels to the info and links to good sites like this one and jwfacts.com. It would help if everyone uses the rating system to give positive ratings for the really useful comments, and negative ratings for the stupid ones.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    No one is assuming that 'everyone' will install the toolbar.

Then how do you explain these comments? I have not "assumed" anything.

They will have no choice but to take down the website.
    Now, if they don't take their sites down, prospective studies are going to look at their official web site and see all the bad things the Washtowel has been pulling.

As they can't control this they'll probably remove themselves from the whole internet.
    Oh, oh. The WT will soon have a torrent of negative comments pop up on a Google websearch of the WT.org website.
  • passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

You're right. 4 comments out of two pages of them. You win. Logic prevails.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Interesting.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

I agree with AKJ--please, everybody, control the vitriol on the Sidewiki, or your good intentions will horribly backfire, confirming in all the good JWs mind that the Society was right about apostates!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit