Song of the sword

by villabolo 26 Replies latest jw friends

• cheerios
    cheerios

all i got out of this was pulling on nuts and someone talking about weird dreams?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I ignored the nut pulling. (that hurt just to type...)

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

???????????

• parakeet
    parakeet

chipper: guess no one else has dreams that are, what I call may be inspired. The WTS does not want us to looking into dreams, but many prophets had warnings in dreams. And prophetic events that would happen. I don't think that was done away with. Do you?

So you have "inspired" dreams, do you? Did one of your "inspired" dreams sing the song of the sword to you? You might have said that at the beginning and avoided all of this nonsense. But maybe you like making a fuss over nothing.

OK, now that you've told us Jehovah sends you "inspired" and "prophetic" dreams, can you be clear for once and just tell us your sword-song dream prophecy? Or was that your "swan-song" dream?

You're veering close to trollism, chipper. Start making some sense.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Is it me or does "Song of the Sword" sound kinda sexual?

• villabolo
    villabolo

pjshipper; your lucid dream is easy to interpret, you yourself already did. It is your mind trying to warn you. Mrsjones and dinah, I'm glad you were entertained.

villabolo

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

I understand what you are looking for. By the spirit of our Lord, I would like to direct you to Job 33:14-19 and offer that I am permitted to interpret your dream for you. Please note, that while I am granted visions, I do not have dreams; however, from time to time, I am permitted to help others with theirs. This is what I have received from the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, to whom interpretations of dreams belong, which interpretation was given me by His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH:

You were at an assempbly because it was where you thought you were supposed to be and you were with your inlaws because you were trying show that as far as it was left up to YOU... there was "peace" between you. You were the one "reaching out," if there was any tension it was not originating with you. The spotlight was on your daughter because the one attempting to "mislead" you knew you would listen to her. Your daughter, however, was being used in an attempt to mislead you by your Adversary, who keeps transforming himself into an angel of light. "Her" song seemed beautiful to you, because it was coming from "her," someone you [think you] dearly love; however, you did not understand the words because they were "strange" to you. They were strange... because it wasn't your daughter's song, but that of a stranger. Your daughter will "sing" the "song" of the stranger to you, again.

The ones you saw in heaven were not "cross"... but frustrated, because of your believing your believing your daughter to be singing "beautifully," when the TRUTH is that you know better. And... because you are yet failing to confess who and what you truly are. However, for now, you are refusing to acknowledge this truth, first, because you love and therefore are mesmerized by your daughter (who your Adversary knows he can use against you), and second, because... apparently... you want to please your inlaws. Their "song" was a warning... and apparently, you understand the implications of it: you are at a point in your spirituality where you KNOW who you are... what you must do... and that those you are following are false. But you don't want to fully believe it... because of the potential implications to your family situation. The Adversary, therefore, is using your daughter to "lullaby" you into continuing to listen to a song you do not know or understand... because it is strange.

I am compelled by the Holy Spirit to direct you to John 10:5, 27, and Matthew 10:32-39.

I bid you peace... and ears to hear what the Spirit and Bride are saying to YOU: "Come! Take 'life's water,' the holy spirit from God that is poured out from the innermost parts of His Son and Christ... FREE!"

I am your servant... and fellow (?) slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit