those oh so spritual answers...

by tigeress 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• snowbird
    snowbird

Ummm ... actually it was Jookbeard who said she is a follower of the Devil.

Unless, Jookbeard and Angel Eyes are one and the same!

LOL.

Sylvia

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thanks snowbird....... Im sure tigeress made a mistake....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    she was so perfect she farted "chanel no 5"!..

Thats Kinda Gross..

I would`nt want to be around her,if she Farted the "Sports Chanel"..

Cheerleader Toss 2 Football 2Wave

• parakeet
    parakeet

tigeress: Years and years of feeling useless and unworthy undone in an instant!

Isn't that a great feeling! Congrats.

tigeress: ... she was so perfect she farted chanel no 5!

Now, that is one abillity I do envy.

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOl at Outlaw and Parakeet.

Chanel #5 is my favorite fragrance.

I'll be glad when my daughter gives me some more.

Sylvia

• AGuest
    AGuest

Peace to you!

Your friend is correct. Even more, the TRUTH is that the WT is literally designed to evoke such answers. What they do is create an article with paragraphs that have some... albeit very little... "accurate" statements/ thoughts... but mainly includes the thinking they want you to have, which is hidden within. The question at the bottom, however, is specifically designed to "help" bring out and reinforce the particular thinking desired... while overriding the rest. It's a very typical brainwashing method, and given the masses tendency NOT to read AND comprehend the entire statement, actually pretty genius. I mean, the WTBTS knows that most folks (1) don't like to read, (2) don't like to study, (3) don't like to change their thinking, and so (4) would rather be TOLD what something says, what it means, and what to think. As a whole, the masses are very lazy, mentally. Notice, I said mentally - not physically... which is very different. Even Adolf Hitler knew that and the WTBTS uses the exact same technique as he did: carefully thought out and targeted rhetoric and propaganda

AND... although society in general... and the WTBTS specifically.. says that above average and/or critical thinking is desirable... it is, in reality, discouraged. People... and especially "religious" people... want you to think... and believe... as they think and believe... because they NEED to be "right." And the WTBTS knows this, as well. So, their writers and leaders are very proficient at getting folks to do their "will"... by convincing them that, even if the stuff doesn't make any darn sense... they are still right! Indeed, they are TRAINED to do this convincing... and so are the members (that is the purpose, dear one, for the "Service Meeting," "Theocractic Ministry School," etc.)

The sister you mentioned answers as she does because the poor thing doesn't have an independent or original thought in her own head. She cannot think for herself because, unfortunately, she has been taught NOT to! She won't garner any kudos for "thinking outside the [WT] box" and, if your description is correct ("she farts Chanel No. 5"), she is a person who needs kudos. Sadly, she forgets... possibly, to her eternal detriment... that the Most Holy One of Israel "does not look at the outward appearance." Rather, it is the man (or woman) on the INSIDE that He "examines." I have learned to feel sorry for people like this, however, because they are the ones I saw being blindly led to a huge, ravenous fire by the Adversary, in a vision granted me by my Lord.

In this particular vision, the Adversary was singing some kind of haunting "song" and doing some kind of hypnotic "dance" around the fire to distract and draw a huge crowd of people. People as far as my eyes could see. And it was working: masses and masses, they just kept moving forward until he could grab them and throw them in the fire, where they were burned up. You would think the ones directly behind would hesitate, even try to back off, but no... everyone just kept pushing forward, eagerly even. Way off in the distance behind me, however, I could hear a voice calling, "THIS way, you people! Come THIS way!" At first, it was irritating, like a fly buzzing in my ear. I kept trying to ignore it... because the fire, song, and dance were mesmerizing me, as well. Eventually, though, I couldn't ignore it because I noticed one or two would extract themselves from the crowds and go off toward the voice. So, I turned to see where they were going and saw another being off in the distance waving and pointing in the opposite direction. He was standing on a narrow path, pointing at a very narrow door in a very long wall. I could not see either end of wall, it was so long - both ends were off in the distance, beyond my sight. He was calling out with all of his strength, "THIS way! Walk THIS way!" I managed to ignore him for some time, but seeing a few go in his direction every now and then kept causing me to turn and look for a second or two. But I kept turning back to the fire. Eventually, however, my curiousity got the best of me and I turned completely around. I stood watching this second being for some time and this time, when I turned back toward the fire I could now see what was happening to the people in front of me. Well, although I had absolutely NO idea what waited for me in the direction behid me, I knew exactly what watied for me in the direction in front of me... and I couldn't bear the thought of being burned alive (no, the people did not appear to be in pain or suffering as they burned, but I still didn't relish the thought, you know?). So, I turned completely around... and began to walk toward the being that was calling "THIS way!"... and have not looked back since.

Hopefully, this "sister," indeed, ALL of them... will WAKE UP one day... and turn around... because what awaits them isn't good, IMHO. May the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH of ARMIES, through His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... grant it to her... and those like her... to begin the feel the "heat." Their very lives depend on it.

I bid you peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• tigeress
    tigeress

sorry i might have got it wrong. For those who have known me since i came here, i have to confess that i've had to go back on the old pills again, coming off just didn't work:(

AGuest, are you sure you weren't dreaming? they can be very real look at ( i think it was) AK Jeff dreaming about having no pants the other week... but i appreceate the sentiment

• parakeet
    parakeet

In this particular vision, the Adversary was singing some kind of haunting "song" and doing some kind of hypnotic "dance" around the fire to distract and draw a huge crowd of people.

AGuest: Many respected posters here say you're very sincere in your beliefs. And I applaud your hope for sister "perfect," rather than the usual condemnation dubs receive. But lady, you are one strange slave of Christ.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

no probs tigeress.....i knew it wasnt intentional....hugs to you babes.. (((((((( ))))))))))))))

• snowbird
    snowbird

Chanel - !!!

LOL.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit