How to stick up for yourself to JWs...

by cognac 15 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
  • IMAKEEPKNOCKINONURDOOR
    IMAKEEPKNOCKINONURDOOR

Ex. 1

The elders want to have a sheparding call

I HATE SHEPERDING CALLS! THEY MAKE ME MAD AT WHAT SOCIETY HAS PORTRAYED US AS A BUNCH OF LOONEY BO BOONEY SCIENTIST FREAKS THAT DUN USE PROPER GRAMMAR. WE AINT NUTHIN LIKE THAT SAYS WE IS!

Ex. 2

Elders/Parents say you can't make a decision because your husband is the head

NOW SISTER, YOUS GOTTA STAND UP FOR YOURSELF. MEN ARE BAD PEOPLE AND CAN NOT BE TRUSTED. WHEN THEY SEE WATERMELONS THEIR THINKING ABOUT YOUR BOSOM BECAUSE THEIR INCONSDERATES JERKZ

Ex. 3

Maybe your problems are because you don't study/ pray enough

MAYBE YOUR PROBLEMS IS THAT YOU ASK TOO MANY QUESIONS. PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNTION.

Ex. 4

Maybe your not getting appointed because your not taking on your responsibility properly

DID YOU REMEMBER TO GIVE YOUR DADDY A BIG PAT ON THE BUTTCHEEK TODAY? THAT IS THERE RESPONSIBILITY IF I AIN'T NEVER SEENT IT.

ANOTHER ONE OF MY RESPONSIBILITIES IS SPREADING THE WORD OF OUR LURD. I ONCE WAITED 34 HOURS OUTSIDE THIS ONE AFRICAN AMERICAN'S HOUSE AND HE DUN NEVER COME OUT. SO I KNOCKED ON HIS DOOR AGAIN AND HE CHASED AFTER ME. I SPILLED SOME HOLY WATER HIM AND HE STARTED TO KNEEL DOWN ON PRAY TO ME. AND I SIAD YOUNG SHEPERD, YOU MIGHT AS WELL HAD SEEN THE GOD TODAY THAT DUN IS THAT.

Ex. 5

I could never be married to your wife because she's not submissive enough

MARRIAGE IS LIKE A COW. IF YOU KEEP MILKING IT MAYBE IT WILL GO AWAY. AINT THAT THE TRUTH????

I HOPE I FIT IN AT THIS SITE. I SURE LOVE BEIN A JOWI, BITCHEZZZZ!

-PABLO "GODLUVER" FRANSICO SANCHEZ

• mrsjones5
  • parakeet
    parakeet

SO I KNOCKED ON HIS DOOR AGAIN AND HE CHASED AFTER ME. I SPILLED SOME HOLY WATER HIM AND HE STARTED TO KNEEL DOWN ON PRAY TO ME.

Definitely troll.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The wife isn't submissive enough? Who wants everything they do to be what their husband tyrant tells them to? He wants you to regular pio-sneer, you regular pio-sneer (no "or else"--you just do it and not ask questions). And, the hounders demand you to control your wife.

If I had the chance to even have a wife (nice going, Baghead, for preventing this so You can have me for Your Value Destroyer Training School and use me to plunge the whole world into the Second Dark Ages), I would not want everything she does to be what I tell her to. Women have the capacity for conscious thinking, and often are as smart (or smarter than) the men. If the hounders wanted me to control her, I would--lead her right out of the Kingdumb Hell. And stick up with a double disassociation letter for not letting me allow the freedom that all people need to function at their best.

Now, if only I could control Jehovah to the extent that He wants men to control their wives...

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

Ex. 1

The elders want to have a sheparding call

The brothers can first pull the logs out of their own eyes before I will permit them to point out the splinter in mine!

Ex. 2

Elders/Parents say you can't make a decision because your husband is the head

My accepting him as my head means I have decided too, if I am not allowed to make decisions- then why did he ask ME to marry him in the first place???

Ex. 3

Maybe your problems are because you don't study/ pray enough

No... I think we are just flat broke and stressed out over bills/feeding the kids/keeping our house because, our jobs dont pay enough! I could pray for money- but I still have go out and work for it!

Ex. 4

Maybe your not getting appointed because your not taking on your responsibility properly

or maybe I am being responisble by working hard to provide for my family etc... is that not also important???

Ex. 5

I could never be married to your wife because she's not submissive enough

Yeah! it's great when they go a bit wild hey?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit