Let's meditate on these scriptures

by YoYoMama 20 Replies latest jw friends

• AMarie
    AMarie

YoYo:

I'm not going to say that we all live moral lives here. I know that many do things that are not right in the eyes of god. However, who am I to judge them? That is exclusively god's job. He knows their true heart condition and will judge them the way He sees fit. It is not YOUR job to come here and point the finger.

I do think that the majority of the posters here have built wonderful lives for themselves outside of the WTS. I am one of them. I am a Christian with an excellent relationship with god. I speak with him everyday. Also, since I left the WTS, my attitude about life and towards other people has changed dramatically. I have never been so happy and well-balanced.

I think you are a kind, well-meaning person, YoYo, who is trying very hard to do what god wants of you. Please don't be offended by my sometimes harsh words. I just strongly disagree with you.

I remember my 20 years with the JWs as being the saddest, most miserable time of my life....and it wasn't because of my pride. It was because of the small box my mind was in, so to speak.

AMarie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit