Let's meditate on these scriptures

by YoYoMama 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Daring and self willed they speak abusively of he glorious ones..,
    By falsely identifying the elders as the "glorious ones" who the Bible refers to as the angels, the WTS has truly elevated the elders to that position and in so doing they have certainly spoken abusively.

• TR
    TR

What does this thread have to do with homosexuality?

TR

I'm gonna make mince meat outta that Osama!

• seven006
    seven006

Paula,
    NEVER! You know you are my one true love. Unfortunately for me I'm sure your husband looks at you the same way. Another place, another time, another life.

Big hug ya big tease.

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

YoYo,

My question to you is not sexist or anything like that. I see you as an intelligent person with a lot of zeal. Knowing your gender would answer a lot of questions about how and why you post here.

Take care,

Dave

• david_10
    david_10

seven006

I know that YoYo is very capable of speaking for herself and I apologize for butting in. But in case she has dropped off this thread,she indicated in a recent post that she is a woman. As to the reason why she posts here: I think she is counting time.

David

• logical
    logical

May I suggest a different strategy? Ignore it.

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

You guys don't get it do you? I understand that your pride will not let you accept the reality of the scriptures. Pride is an aweful quality, discard it and be humble in front of God.

• AMarie
    AMarie

We get it perfectly, YoYo. You may believe this scripture applies to us, but we thing it applies to your evil, destructive cult. End of story. Don't waste your breath.

• AMarie
    AMarie

Oh yeah, by the way. Now that we've left the JW cult, we have more of a relationship with god and have received many, many blessings.

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama
    Now that we've left ... we have more ...

Who is we? What I can see from this board is that most are as far from God as they can be. Most have gone back to the crap they came from therefore "The saying of the true proverb has happened to them: “The dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire.”"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit