watchtowers at my laundrymat

by freedomisntfree 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

I either throw them away or write the silent lambs website URL on the cover. But I rarely go to laundry mats.

Ada

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Anybody have any old mags (like 1975) light to replace the "new light" with. I'll bet that would cause some second looks.

• Farkel
    Farkel

You folks shouldn't forget that hardly anyone reads that crap even when it is the only thing available to read. If they don't care enough to read ABOUT the JW Cult, they don't care enough to read stuff AGAINST the JW Cult.

The WTS really doesn't care whether outsiders read that stuff or not, either. They don't care if the stuff is tossed into laundromats or tossed on bus benches or tossed on the sidewalks. They only care if there is enough of their literature BOUGHT so that it can be read, tossed, burned, or used as bird-cage liner.

We all know how much unused Watchtower Literature is eventually heaved into the trash by guilt-ridden dubs. When I was pioneering, I would guess I tossed 50 to 65% of all mags I purchased into the dumpster. But the WTS didn't even care about that, either. They already HAD their money for the mags, and they chuckled all the way to the bank.

Farkel, Recycle CLASS

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I would cross off the official web site and put in this site, or your favorite apostate web site, and maybe a Zero Dollar Bill or Void Check thrown in for good measure. That way, someone that is thinking of joining the cancer will see the apostate site, read that, and find out that it is all a scam.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I regularly toss the evidence of a lazy jw.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Farkel: "You folks shouldn't forget that hardly anyone reads that crap even when it is the only thing available to read."

Where I live I see Hispanic people reading the literature all the time. Once I came into a laundromat specifically to collect the half dozen or so mags that they had and I was stopped by the owner. He wasn't a JW but was curious as to why I was picking them up. I told him but he requested that I leave them alone because his customers (mostly Hispanic) liked to read them.

villabolo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit