watchtowers at my laundrymat

by freedomisntfree 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

A recent asleep and a 80's brouchure somebodys reject from spring cleaning no doubt.Felt good to trash them and cover them in dryer lint :-)

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Congrats! The lives you may have saved may be many of your neighbors. You are a local HERO.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Always love hearing stories with happy endings.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I checked last week. The laundrymat next to the Chineese Restrauant still has no JW magazines.

Either the JW's quit leaving them, or the laundry mat owners throw them away.

Several years ago, I made it a regular stop to clean out the magazines, except for a few that I put stickers on.

Saying: Example of Cult Propaganda and the link to this web site

or: Save Jehovah's Witnesses Children from Child Abuse and the link to Silent Lambs website.

lisa

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I have not seen their trash in public places for a long time now, but I always do the honorable thing when I see it, destroyed!

• dissed
    dissed

Lisa

Putting stickers on the mags? Clever girl you are.

When I see them in my doctors office I take 'n toss.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Wherever I see them - I don't simply toss them - I make sure to rip them into thirds first - then toss them. That way, they can't be retrieved... unless someone wants to spend the time with scotch tape... putting them back together.

(Thirds and not halves - as halves can also be retrieved easily...)

It should make you proud that you are cleansing the earth of this trash - one dirty magazine at a time.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

lisa

A friend of mine has a stamp to do much the samething

• moshe
    moshe

I used to staple a expose' flyer to the inside covers of the Wt mags. I knew that JW's would be back to replenish them and if I throw them away they will count them as placements and put more out. Well, they usually find the 'doctored' mags in short order and decide that location is tainted by an apostate, so they stop coming back.

Also, lacking any tracts, just take a pen and write across the front cover any ex-JW website address or even 1-800-why-1914

• sacolton
    sacolton

My favorite pizza place had two AWAKES and a WATCHTOWER which I promptly deposited in the outside garbage can. Just doing my civic duty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit