List of songs in new songbook and comparisons with old song book

by truthseeker 57 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

so you dont fellow the F&DS, and the G/B?

• watson
    watson
    make my own decisions for my family and accept the consequences of my decisions

That's a start! Be careful though...

• villabolo
    villabolo

janseyhull said: "Personally, I don't follow any man......make my own decisions for my family and accept the consequences of my decisions. Same thing I taught my children."

If that is true then your children will grow up to be fine apostates. Face it janseyhull, you follow the Governing Body and your mock independence when you said "I don't follow any man" is not going to fool any of us.

villabolo

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

truthseeker, Thanks for the info!

whoknows, The GB prayed any apostasy out of the melodies and lyrics. They won't hesitate to use them. It's the dub faces that appear in any published photos and videos that gets them freaky.

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

Not so far, villabolo. All my children could run circles around your apostate ass. Hahahahahhahahahahahh

Jansey

• janseyhull
    janseyhull

Villa got nothin to say. Goodnite big talker.

Jansey

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Not so far, villabolo. All my children could run circles around your apostate ass. Hahahahahhahahahahahh
    Jansey

Swinging Monkey3D MonkeyMonkey Kiss

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Anyone have a list of the songs that got the axe? Might be an indication of things to come. I'd put a list together, but my songbook went missing 13 years ago :)

But damn, the GB have exposed the songs to radiation, and many have morphed into shells of their former selves. What a hack job. If you're gonna write a new song about a particular subject, write a complete new one. I wonder how many will be singing the old lyrics and messing up the rest of the congregation for the first while.

Someone NEEDS to record the first time singing one of the new songs. I wanna hear how badly it's butchered.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Good news: Songs 16 and 18 are nowhere to be found (the old 16 and 18).

Bad news: There are too many "new" songs that are at least as bad, plus they are more likely to be coming up more often now than in times past.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

"Someone NEEDS to record the first time singing one of the new songs. I wanna hear how badly it's butchered."

I hope it is atrocious. I hope people keep using the old lyrics so much that it degenerates into such chaos that they will not be singing anything, nor will they hear when the song is done so they can get to the prayer and the remainder of the boasting session.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit