JW's also benefit from the close and absolute direction of the GB. The are extremely blessed no longer having to think for themselves.
What Are Some Benefits In Being A Jehovah's Witness?
OK, I’ll play this JW game, let me list a few of the Pros and the Cons and see what we get:
- You gain the advantage of not being addicted to nicotine as a cigarette smoker J
- Only to lose the pleasure of smoking a truly good premium cigar when your brother-in-law surprises you with an unexpected gift of fine Cuban’s as a not-a-birthday-gift. L
- You gain the joy of knowing that soon the earth will be filled only with Jehovah’s clean and righteous people. J
- You lose all that joy as you contemplate what it will be like living in a world full of self-righteous, fault finding snobs like yourself for all eternity. L
- We have the assurance of eternal life for all who are saved J
- You have no assurance whatsoever that you may be among the saved ones, and you feel guilty that you just don’t do enough; you will be bird-food at Armageddon. J
Strange Game…. The only winning move in this JW game is not to play.
How about a nice game of chess?
You don't have to think. Someone else does that for you.
A lazy person's paradise--that is, a mentally lazy person's paradise. You merely have to give up all your physical and material resources to pay the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger to do your thinking for you.
I've thought a lot about this question and have come up with my list of all the benefits of being a Jehovah's Witness:
Thanks to JW's my dad was able to rape 6 of my eight sisters and get away with it. Only a disfellowshipping. He was back as an elder one year later.