Guys, Which Shaving cream do you use for a very close shave?

by asilentone 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Guys, you should try using regular hair conditioner for shaving. I use that on my legs all the time and I told my boyfriend to try it on his face. That was ten years ago and he swears by it. After he switched, the big bottle of Barbasol shaving cream lay unused for seven years, and the only time he went back to shaving cream was to use that stuff up. He finds it funny that his girlfriend taught him how to shave....but he says that he gets far closer shaves with conditioner than with cream.....plus the conditioner makes the skin soft.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

LOL, jookbeard....You posted that just a second before me....I'm glad another girlfriend has shown her guy the light. :)

• lifelong humanist
    lifelong humanist

Why go to all the trouble, and expense? Just grow the beard that mother nature intended you to have! If it gets a bit unruly, you can always trim it a bit, so as not to prevent you from boarding an aeroplane with the ever present passport control staff thinking you might be a terrorist!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I use a Urainium based Shave Creme..

Your beard just falls out and you feel sick for about 20 minutes..

But..You don`t need a razor!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Shaving is for sissies.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Cameo-d, Thanks for the BTTT, after your post, I am so grateful that I got very helpful suggestions.

Will you pay for my electryolysis? If not, shut up!

Real men don't shave? I do know that you have a mustache and goatee, I bet that you shave your beard everyday. If you believe that real men don't shave, are you saying that you are not a real man? Thank you for posting a pic of you on Flipper's thread. Now I know what you look like, you are tall and nerdy.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I use BARBASOL. It is cheap and does an excellent job.

• POs Son
    POs Son

My favorite is "Shave Secret" which is not a cream at all but an oil blend. It makes for the best shaves ever. I have spend hundreds of dollars on high end creams, over-seas stuff, different razors, brushes, all that stuff. I have come down to Shave Secret, a little soap in the shower (cheap hotel soap has done best) and a Schick Quattro Titanium (disposable on the road). Follow up with old fashioned and cheap Clubman after shave.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Depends on what exactly I'm shaving...

No Apologies

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Is this a census of some sort?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit