Guys, Which Shaving cream do you use for a very close shave?

by asilentone 23 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
  • MissingLink
    MissingLink

Dont use shaving cream - just whatever soap happens to be in the bathroom.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3314

I find the ones that are in the squirt cans dry my skin out too much.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Dont use shaving cream - just whatever soap happens to be in the bathroom.

That's me as well. I've always shaved in the shower. Too much trouble to use shaving cream at the sink.

But I do use a razor with 5 blades. That is what gives a close shave. And there's a lot less irritation.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

That's me as well. I've always shaved in the shower. Too much trouble to use shaving cream at the sink.But I do use a razor with 5 blades. That is what gives a close shave. And there's a lot less irritation.

Ditto. I can't believe that anyone buys shaving cream (it doesn't work nearly as well as a tiny amount of soap) and I can't believe I pay as much as I do for 5 bladed razors (but they work, and last much longer).

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Soap and standard 1 or 2 blade disposable razor, economical and works perfectly. Many blades amount to as many scraping of the skin, not very good healthwise.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Electric razor here. Speaking of which, its time to get off my @$$, get out of the pajamas and shave... lol...

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Silent tone...if you are having this much trouble shaving, I would suggest electryolysis for you.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/169951/1/Guys-how-do-you-get-a-very-close-shave

real men don't shave.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I like this stuff. It's cheap and it works very well. I wish I had found it sooner.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

never use it either, always hair conditioner, have done for years, an old girlfriend recommended it to me, also better if it's got Aloe Vera in it, good for sunburn as well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit